X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3-22-2008 mini-photoshoot

I like the third pic the best... and with that said

DUDE! You posted in a forum, what did you expect to recieve... Cookies? Public forum so therefore some will give their opinions, asked or not. Get over it, if it bothers you that much then you have more problems then public opinions.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird View Post
      DUDE! You posted in a forum, what did you expect to recieve... Cookies? Public forum so therefore some will give their opinions, asked or not. Get over it, if it bothers you that much then you have more problems then public opinions.
      Who said anything about being bothered by it? I'm just letting people know my opinion that their pithy opinions carry no weight...If they get mad at that, that is not my problem or cocern; following your clarion logic, it's something that I am entitled to do. If the aim is to insult, rather than give opinions, I have repeatidly extended the offer to settle their personal problems with me off the forum.

Comment

then ignore them... geeze
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

haha, i had a feeling this thread was going to go of course before said and done. (and for once i had nothing to do with it.)

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

then ignore them... geeze
            just like they decided to ignore my thread and not fill it with trash?

Yea, I'll get right on that

Comment

Well lets see, if you didn't post the pictures for others opinions, what did you post them for then? Oh, or is it that people can only state their opinions if they're positive ones?

To be honest, the pictures look good, but your photography is no where near incredible.
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke Panther View Post
                just like they decided to ignore my thread and not fill it with trash?

Yea, I'll get right on that
                Your attitude reflects your maturity... ignore the comments and they occur less and less. Once you grow up and understand that you can't change someone's mind over the internet, you will quit arguing with them. Like I said... I like the third pic the best so lets leave it at that dude.

On a side note... I will be posting pictures of my **** online in a few moments, but please nobody comment on them, just look at it... thats it.

Comment

looks nice..... wow are you guys all bored?..lol... y'all are really arguing over nothing... let the little things go... but then again, I'm new to this forum so Im in no place to say anything....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400 View Post
                    Well lets see, if you didn't post the pictures for others opinions, what did you post them for then?
                    read the thread much?
                    Originally posted by Smoke Panther View Post
                    ^how do you know that? I could have just been posting them for my own narcisstic pleasure and satisfaction. The only way you could know if I asked for opinions is if I explicitly asked for them, which I did not.
                    Your attitude reflects your maturity... ignore the comments and they occur less and less. Once you grow up and understand that you can't change someone's mind over the internet, you will quit arguing with them.
                    Yea, I'm the immature one

Originally posted by 02camaro3800 View Post
                    get the sand out of your vagina
                    Originally posted by SilverRS96 View Post
                    happy douche
                    I made this thread; I'll be as active or passive in it as I want. Your advice strikes both ways, so do not be eager to wield it as zealously as you have.

Comment

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA... might as well lock the thread now... unless you are going to worship his car.

Comment

I love this thread!! reminds me of when my brother and I use to fight over who would be first player on my ninetendo

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad View Post
                          I love this thread!! reminds me of when my brother and I use to fight over who would be first player on my ninetendo
                          whoever played first never finished in the time alotted either... and the one playing second always bothered the one playing first... good ol days!!!

Comment

... LOL @ smokey.. His posts used to bother me before but now, he is the 2nd most entertaining member after Mogo .... BTW, I still think this one is the winner http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...anther1/12.jpg and yes, I am aware of my opinion NOt being asked ;)!

:)
                            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

whoever played first never finished in the time alotted either... and the one playing second always bothered the one playing first... good ol days!!!
                              yessir good times good times

Comment

nice pics, what kind of camera do you have?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X