Convert. Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert. Top

As of right now i don't have the cash to replace the whole thing but i have a small tear in it and whenever i ride with it down the tear gets a bit longer is there anyway i can stop it from growing other than just keeping the top up?

Pics to follow its 4:00 ita the morning here .

Re: Convert. Top

Get some "Amazing Goop"

Its a super-strong, flexible, waterproof glue. If you use a bunch, it will hold just about anything.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

duct tape.
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I knew that was coming :P

Comment

"Put some tussin on it!"

Comment

Agree with the duct tape or glue if you want to hold over until you replace the entire top. If it's going to be a while and you want a more permanent solution, then you should look into contacting local upholstery/top shops and see if they would be willing to stitch/sew up the tear.
            Yes, I know \"Artic\" should be spelled \"Arctic\". Can any of the mods change this?

Comment

Originally posted by ArticRider View Post
              Agree with the duct tape or glue if you want to hold over until you replace the entire top. If it's going to be a while and you want a more permanent solution, then you should look into contacting local upholstery/top shops and see if they would be willing to stitch/sew up the tear.
              looks like thats the way to go it shouldn't be more than a month before i get the new top anyways so maybe I'll deal with it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X