Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First pics

Originally posted by Disruptore4 View Post
    Coils, it's probably the coils. My car had the same problem for a while, and it just got worse. Take the car somewhere (any shop, really) where they can test the coils and find the misfire records on each coil. Or just replace the coils!
    Good call, my wife works at a used car dealership with an excellent shop. I'll have him check those for me. I didn't even think about check'em first. Might save me some $$

BTW It is Cyan Red from the factory. I've only seen a very few around this area. '97 30th anniversary edition, well, at least I've got the embroidered seats with the 30th emblem on them. I believe Chevy said they made about 15,000 or so v-6's with the 30th anniver. interior.
    Last edited by bcmarinamanager; 04-03-2008, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by solocamaro95 View Post
      i really like the color i think a berger panel would look sweet
      What exactly is a berger panel? I don't think I've heard of that.

Comment

Originally posted by rdoms6 View Post
        looks good, i like the black mirrors and bar. you need to do a nice clean exhaust outlet though
        Yeah, I had to fix it for an inspection, so I did the cheap Advance Auto pipe onto a new muffler. It looks really cheap right now, but I kinda like the single straight tube look like some SS's have.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmarinamanager View Post
          What exactly is a berger panel? I don't think I've heard of that.
          it's the rear pannel between the tail lights that says CAMARO, some people paint it black, and yours would look relly nice black.
          Last edited by niik000; 04-03-2008, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X