First good pics from Steve-o!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First good pics from Steve-o!

Welp, i've been around here a while now, and thanx to a good ole' drought, and never having time, i havent really been able to clean my car up decently. Now it's spring break and i'm left with nothing to do but wash my car lol, so this is what i've ended up with...finally proud enough to whore her out here haha...tell me wutcha think

i know it's dreadfully stock, but...nightshade, clear corners, new tips and clearcoating the headlight space is in the near future...lil bit at a time lol
    Last edited by 95astrovan; 04-10-2008, 04:50 PM.

Re: First good pics from Steve-o!

looks good,
    i like the chevy emblen behind the front wheel

why is the door panel red?

fuzzy dice, for real?? :spank:

Comment

oh and,
      boo bumper stickers.

Comment

I remember when my car looked almost exactly like that aside from the bumper stickers.

You've got a nice car to work with, and it looks like you have some good plans :tup:
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by savagecamaro96 View Post
          why is the door panel red?
          Just guessing, but some of f-bodies came with a red interior. Ever seen pics of vanbibber's?

95astrovan, nice clean car by the way. Follow that list you have and remove the bumper sticker/fuzzy dice and you'll be set.
          '99 Camaro
          '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
          '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
            Just guessing, but some of f-bodies came with a red interior. Ever seen pics of vanbibber's?
            yeah thats true i wasn't thinking about leather

Comment

i'd paint the rims black and leave a lip on it

Comment

haha thanx yall, and yea, the interior is black w/ red inserts and door panels...once i get the lil things done outside, i gotta find a dash pad...mines cracked pretty bad. Prolly gonna stay with the black/red interior for now, just cause there's better places in this car to put my money. i'll be sure to update once i get caught up w/ the "mod sheet" lol. Still havent decided on the tips thou...i'm thinkin 3" slash cuts, but i'll have to tuck em up under the bumper more, the ones i have now stick about 1.5" past the bumper...
                Last edited by 95astrovan; 04-10-2008, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Shoulda took some pics with the tops out dude lol

Comment

what kind of exaust do you have??

take some interior pics, now that i look at the pics again i can see your rear seat is gone. i should have noticed that before

Comment

Originally posted by JumpInTheFire.com View Post
                      i'd paint the rims black and leave a lip on it
                      ya know, if the car was ANY other color, i probably would, but i'm really diggin the contrast of a good clean 'shooter against the black...notice i said "clean" lol...once a little money can be spared (well into the future), rims will probably be replaced, but for now the 'shooters will do, as long as i can keep the brake dust away lol

Comment

Originally posted by savagecamaro96 View Post
                        what kind of exaust do you have??

take some interior pics, now that i look at the pics again i can see your rear seat is gone. i should have noticed that before
                        Flowmaster 80/ gutted cat. hopefully w/ bday money i can pick up some pacesetters...depends how the money runs

and yea, i've gotten my rear seat delete halfway done lol, got the floor cushions out, but i cant get the back cushion (the one that folds down) out until i find some of those lil star wrenches...it seems roomier to me with them out, plus i never use them anyway...

and Will, i know man, but Shandi was runnin' late and needed her camara back, and i didnt think to take em out lol...

Comment

Originally posted by 95astrovan View Post
                          Flowmaster 80/ gutted cat. hopefully w/ bday money i can pick up some pacesetters...depends how the money runs

and yea, i've gotten my rear seat delete halfway done lol, got the floor cushions out, but i cant get the back cushion (the one that folds down) out until i find some of those lil star wrenches...it seems roomier to me with them out, plus i never use them anyway...

and Will, i know man, but Shandi was runnin' late and needed her camara back, and i didnt think to take em out lol...
                          Haha dude I have those wrenches lol

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad View Post
                            Haha dude I have those wrenches lol
                            bring em over here tomorra and i'll finish the pullin'...

could someone maybe photoshop some nightshade on the tails, markers and gloss up my headlight indentions (is there a formal word for that space?)

Comment

Originally posted by 95astrovan View Post
                              bring em over here tomorra and i'll finish the pullin'...

could someone maybe photoshop some nightshade on the tails, markers and gloss up my headlight indentions (is there a formal word for that space?)
                              Haha aight I'll see if I can get over there with em tomorrow

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X