Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First good pics from Steve-o!

Originally posted by 95astrovan View Post
    bring em over here tomorra and i'll finish the pullin'...

could someone maybe photoshop some nightshade on the tails, markers and gloss up my headlight indentions (is there a formal word for that space?)
    who needs photoshop just go look at schlotskys car

Comment

Nice car! Looks alot like mine... thinkin about lowering it? Would look good about 1-1.5inches lower.

Comment

Flowmaster 80/ gutted cat. hopefully w/ bday money i can pick up some pacesetters...depends how the money runs

and yea, i've gotten my rear seat delete halfway done lol, got the floor cushions out, but i cant get the back cushion (the one that folds down) out until i find some of those lil star wrenches...it seems roomier to me with them out, plus i never use them anyway...
        haha the only function of my back seat is holding my bookbag and stuff from sliding around.

how's the exhaust sound?

Comment

Originally posted by savagecamaro96 View Post
          haha the only function of my back seat is holding my bookbag and stuff from sliding around.

how's the exhaust sound?
          haha, i never have homework so i dont even use em that much...

and i really like how it sounds...the rasp is pretty unbearable up around 3100-3200, but i rarely rev that high anyway, so it doesnt really bother me. sweet little rumble at idle, and a nice cruisin' note...

Comment

i'm really diggin the contrast of a good clean 'shooter against the black...notice i said "clean" lol...once a little money can be spared (well into the future), rims will probably be replaced, but for now the 'shooters will do, as long as i can keep the brake dust away lol
            that sounds good.. i think they look nice either way, as long as their clean... but if ya paint em it would look nice too, as long as you leave a lip
            Originally posted by Slave One View Post
            Nice car! Looks alot like mine... thinkin about lowering it? Would look good about 1-1.5inches lower.
            that would be within the heater hose mod range right? and thats just about free :naughty:
            Originally posted by savagecamaro96 View Post
            haha x2... nobody fits back there...:(
            i also think slashed tips tucked to your bumper more would look really good, although it sounds like you have a fine exhaust now... (better than me :D) take off the bumper sticker, IMO, and youll be on your way

Comment

haha thanx man, and yea, and yea i'd love to get rid of that bumper sticker...im just scared of how big of a difference there will be between the paint under vs. not...dunno how long it's been there

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6 View Post
                that would be within the heater hose mod range right? and thats just about free :naughty:
                the hose mod isn't going to net you that much of a drop

Comment

For the cracked dash try here:

http://www.coverlaymfg.com/index.php...on=show_detail

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X