Heater Hose Mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater Hose Mod?

...from an asthetic point of view, what do you guys think?

should i go for it?

**if ur wondering why my tires are so skinny, theyre 215's lol...all i could afford at the time

Re: Heater Hose Mod?

if you want the car to sit more level, then yes...go for it

Comment

i did it to mine and it dropped it about 1.5 in. but it makes the front fenderwell look bigger

Comment

i did t it and loved the results. Its so easy to do that if u dont like it u can just throw the isolators back on. Take all of 30 min to do. I think it evens the car out.
        1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
        Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, PS Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint
        sigpic

Comment

any negative effects from the guys who have done it??

Comment

i cant tell any difference while driving, only visual mod IMO. its is exactly the same as having that rear isolator - it just protects the body and spring. the heater hose is more than addequett in doing the same and i have taken those springs off to see any wear and tear and the hoses looked like the did when i put them on.
            1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
            Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, PS Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint
            sigpic

Comment

got me a good little list for tomorra afternoon then...

fan switch, rewire the fog switch and do this...cant wait :banana:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X