X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FINALLY New Wheels

pay the money and get stock tails.

other than the tail lights, nice ride!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

looks nice + 2 fbodies FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The_Beast View Post
        Yeah they are the Motorsports. I got them off ebay with the Nexen tires for $979 shipped. The tires are great too; lots of grip. They're 275 all around.
        Hey i bet you bought them from tomzwheels. If you're planning on buying them from him next time, look him up on ls1tech.com He's a sponsor over there and gives killer deals
        Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

stock tail lights would look so much better
          Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

Wow, really nice wheels.

Comment

Yeah they're 17's. I was thinking about getting 18" C-5 wheels, but now that i have these I know that 17 is perfect. 18 would be too big IMO. Oh, and where is the best place to get Nightshades? It seems to be hard to find them on ebay for some reason.

Comment

vht at summitracing.com

rims look good
                1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
                Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, PS Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint
                sigpic

Comment

rims look great, by the way what offset are those, i'm looking into getting rims but i don't know what offset to get, your rims look like great the way they sit. Also love the black rims with black cars, and the matching emblem/lip of the rim. Looks pimp

Comment

The offset is 38mm I believe, if not then 36mm. I wasn't sure what offset to go at first, there was this one and the 56mm which I guess is stock. I'm really happy I went with this though because they do stick out a little bit and it makes it look a lot more aggressive.

Comment

got the sellers name? his ebay name, I was looking at rims like that. . trying to figur eout if i want to upgrade the front end, or get rims. did they come with tires???

Thanks, the car looks great.. let me know if your looking for a decent price on stock tails. there is a Camaro graveYard in Cleveland ohio that has TONS of parts, I think i paid $75shipped for a clean set.

Archer
                      MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
                      http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS View Post
                        good look. smoke ur tails, or go back to stock...and then smoke those haha
                        haha x2... but way good improvement... whats with the mismatched rims in the before? haha

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X