snapped a few quick pics yesterday... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

snapped a few quick pics yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snapped a few quick pics yesterday...

couldnt get very many good ones cause the smoke was sooooo thick from the Hyde County wildfire...got a few keepers tho

Last edited by 95astrovan; 06-14-2008, 10:25 PM.

Re: snapped a few quick pics yesterday...

nothin too fancy, but the first decent ones since i got the stickers off...the haze from the smoke made a pretty cool effect on a couple of em...

Comment

looks good
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

nice, you arent jokin about the haze. it was wonderful down here around fayettnam also
        1997 3.8 5-speed Camaro<br />BMR STB, LCA\'s, SFC\'s,Panhard bar, Torque arm,1LE sway bars<br />Headers, SLP cold air, Flowmaster catback, takeoff LSD, Eibach pro springs<br />Hurst shifter, 01 Z28 guage cluster w/ white face overlays, billet grill w

Comment

you could use some tint. and you could black out the side markers and blinkers. but that is one clean car. maby paint the rims? but then you would look exatly like the gr8name-i-cant-spell (you know who im talking about).

Comment

thanx guys...the corners will be nightshaded within the next couple days...

and i've been considering painting the wheels, but i believe i may have some new ones coming up soon, so im gonna hold off on that

Comment

Looking very nice!
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by 95astrovan View Post
                thanx guys...the corners will be nightshaded within the next couple days...

and i've been considering painting the wheels, but i believe i may have some new ones coming up soon, so im gonna hold off on that
                Looks very nice and don't paint the wheels. It seems to be becoming a fad and to be honest...very dull and quick.

Comment

Looks great, esp with that smoke! Take a sharpie marker and color your keyhole on the hatch black.

Comment

Looks great very clean!:tup:
                    Tint and wheels next.

-Y87
                    Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

New rims on the way man!!! :D I should go get some cleaner tomorrow or just use dawn, but that all depends on how thick the grit is caked on

Comment

Originally posted by zpwn06 View Post
                        Looks great, esp with that smoke! Take a sharpie marker and color your keyhole on the hatch black.
                        wow, that's a neat idea...never thought about that, i'll try it tomorrow :tup:

now to get those rims on :D

SIDENOTE: finally got rid of the faded grey/red cloth seats tonight, swapped the tracks over to some all grey seats from a 98 and put those in, door panels follow tomorrow...been wanting to get that faded red out for a whiiiile, car's finally startin to shape up lol

POST #666!

Comment

how far does those tail pipes sick out?
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
                            how far does those tail pipes sick out?
                            a tad farther out than i'd like lol, about 2 inches. my dad is supposed to be putting rims and new tips on my car for my 18th birthday, so those will be tended to soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by 95astrovan View Post
                              a tad farther out than i'd like lol, about 2 inches. my dad is supposed to be putting rims and new tips on my car for my 18th birthday, so those will be tended to soon enough
                              Shorter tips FTW

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X