Rims for my 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rims for my 96

I recently recieved a set of 200? Camaro Z28 rims 245/50R16. They will not fit properly onto my 1996 Camaro is there any reason why this is? Any help is appreciated thank you.

Re: Rims for my 96

93-97 rear axles are bigger in Dia. than the 98-02,you need to grind the hubs down with a dremel a little bit to make them fit.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I figured such. I just wanted to double check before I started grinding a pratically new set of rims.

Comment

I didn't know when I did new rims on my 96' with some 02' SS rims. The rims were stuck on could not pull them off. I had to put the car on jacks and kick the tires off from the backside. It took me about an hour to get both off.LOL Lesson learned.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

yea just grind em down...thats what I did, no biggie

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...