new shifter plate and other...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new shifter plate and other...

I dont know how camarov6 is about non sponsered links, but i recently got in touch with a member of another forum that does custom plaques, key chains, etc. The service was awsome and im the matter of a day i got renderings of exactly what i would be getting, and awsome prices to boot. Here pics of exactly what im getting. The Camaro keychain and hurst shifter plate is mine, and the gxp (gonna be changed to gtp) and mopar key chains are going to a buddy of mine. If anyone is interested i can give the email to get in touch (if the mods are ok with this) or if not pm me and i can get it to you. He can do anything custom and has great prices. now for the pics....

I will post back up the acutally pics of these when they come in.
    Last edited by lilchubby; 06-25-2008, 03:54 PM.

Re: new shifter plate and other...

PM me info about that

Comment

You can post the link. Cv6 really doesn't have any sponsers, and although commercial advertising for a certain company is prohibited, if you are not directly affiliated with the company, and only recommending a company to members for a certain thing, I think I can let this one go.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

pm me

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

PM me

-Y87
          Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

ok if it isnt a big deal i will just post it up here. I dont think their company is a big secret. I have only found them on ls1.com . The name of the company is third shift studios.

http://www.thirdshiftstudios.com/car-emblems.html

The person i delt with directly is Jaison Tortorea ( jaison@thirdshiftstudios.com )

I mocked up what i wanted in ms paint then sent him that pic along with what demnsions and colors i wanted. You can see from what i got back that he does great work (and fast to). My emails never went more then and hour without being anwsered (this includeds when he was redering the images from me). You can check them out at ls1.com, everyone over their swears by them. anyways good luck and i will post up the emblems and keychains once they make it to me. And incase yall were wondering on prices im paying about 10 each for the keychains and 15-20 for the plaques (these prices all depends on size, color, and other options)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X