98+ fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98+ fog lights

so i had a post a while back asking about 02 camaro hyper white lights for the fogs. well i found a good company thats sell not only the fog lights buy HID kits and everything.(http://www.euroeffects.net/) i paid 11$ shipped on ebay for the fogs and just installed them and they look great. when dark sets in ill snap a few pics if i can. they match my silverstars perfectly.

Re: 98+ fog lights

Originally posted by kylerobison View Post
    so i had a post a while back asking about 02 camaro hyper white lights for the fogs. well i found a good company thats sell not only the fog lights buy HID kits and everything.(http://www.euroeffects.net/) i paid 11$ shipped on ebay for the fogs and just installed them and they look great. when dark sets in ill snap a few pics if i can. they match my silverstars perfectly.
    definitely want to see the pics, can't wait :tup:

Comment

well i have a delema. i went to go take pics and there uneven. how can i adjust them? the drivers side is way higher. it like arcs.

Comment

Originally posted by kylerobison View Post
        well i have a delema. i went to go take pics and there uneven. how can i adjust them? the drivers side is way higher.
        have no clue, talk to gr8 about it, im sure there is some kind of screw thensioner thingy but thats my guess, take pics anyways lol

Comment

I haven't checked out the fog lights on the 98+ style. I'd have to check them out to tell you. Like will said, there is probably some kind of star drive like the headlights to adjust the height. Check around the light for something similar. Otherwise I'm sure someone else with a 98+ can help you out.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

yea you should just take some pics comparing the old ones to the new ones,

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
              I haven't checked out the fog lights on the 98+ style. I'd have to check them out to tell you. Like will said, there is probably some kind of star drive like the headlights to adjust the height. Check around the light for something similar. Otherwise I'm sure someone else with a 98+ can help you out.
              I'd be able to tell him because I recently pulled the whole thing off (Foglight was still attached) but I wasn't paying attention to anything lol

Comment

well im prolly not going to get around to it again for a couple of days and i don think pics will do them justice. i just popped the bulb in and now its off.....strange. the passenger one isnt off but ill take it out and move it around and stuff on tuesday as its my next day off.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X