my major mod for the summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my major mod for the summer

Well finally saved up some dough and bought some rims. They are z06 motorsports 17 by 9.5 with 54mm offset. I am going tomorow to get tires if Discount tire gets the tires in. I can't wait to put them on, only thing is i'm looking at repainting my calipers right now they are red, i was thinking of painting them black let me know what you guys think.

Re: my major mod for the summer

Looks nice :tup:
    post some pics when there on.

-Y87
    Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

wow those look great!! i was in the same boat last year around this time is when i got my rims what color is your car?

Comment

I think red calipers are a nice touch on just about any color. But black is always nice too. I think those chrome wheels should really compliment the color of your camaro!
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by solocamaro95 View Post
          wow those look great!! i was in the same boat last year around this time is when i got my rims what color is your car?
          Cobalt blue
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Black calipers would be a nice fit because if I'm thinking correctly our Camaros come with a lot of black accenting.

Keep your wheels chrome, they're nice. Not to mention I'd think the chrome wheels are more expensive than if you had just bought them in black to begin with :P

Comment

ooooo pretty....their nice cant wait to see them on the car

Comment

there is a guy in Columbus that has a set of Z06 chrome rims that are cherry for $600 for the set. If I wasnt getting the front clip and hood, I would of jumped on it, its on craigslist, so Im hoping they will still be up for sale in a month.

btw, those are sweet, deff post pics once they are up.
                Archer
                MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
                http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

Thanks guys, still waiting for discount tire to get my rubber in, then i will immediatley put them on. I think i'm going to go with black calipers because i want the wheels to stand out on their own. I like my red callipers but when they get dirty they look like crap. Again thanks for the comments and believe me i will snap plenty of pics when the wheels are on.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X