SS Spoiler...good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Spoiler...good deal?

I found someone that sales ss spoilers for 170 shipped. These are OEM ceritified (know a couple people that have bought them, and fitment looks almost perfect). They can also paint it with ur factory color for only 50 more bucks. This makes it a total of 220 for a painted good fitting ss spoiler. This seems like a great deal to me. Assuming the paint is good (seemed to be great in the people pics) I'm really not going to find a better deal am i?

Re: SS Spoiler...good deal?

Is this from spoiler depot on ebay? If so, I've also heard nothing but good things about the fitment and finish. I'd say go for it, you're not going to find one cheaper than that.

Comment

Originally posted by f-tothe-ill View Post
      Is this from spoiler depot on ebay? If so, I've also heard nothing but good things about the fitment and finish. I'd say go for it, you're not going to find one cheaper than that.
      True about the price, Yeah I do believe he is talking about an ebay seller, I have been eyeing them myself.

Comment

Go for it. That's a good deal, plus 50 bucks is a great price for paint.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i got my ss spoiler from him, I didnt have it painted because I want it to match the rest of the paint, but the fitment is perfect. everything lines up and sits right.. looks good...

I'd go for it. shipping was super fast too..
          Last edited by Archer; 07-23-2008, 01:27 PM. Reason: added link
          MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
          http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

Yea its from ebay, however its a company called The Spolier Comapny. I think i will definetly have one in the next month or so.

Comment

i couldnt find the spoiler company on ebay, double check the name

edit: NM i got it but their auction says nothing about painting it for 50 buxs, where does it say that?
              Last edited by usp55; 07-23-2008, 09:53 AM.
              1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
              Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, PS Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint
              sigpic

Comment

Please link.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Here is his painted BIN link, I couldnt find his primed spoiler link, but he has them.
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy...spagenameZWDVW

$260 for a painted SS spoiler which FITS!!! isnt bad at all, I paid like $178 shipped for a primed spoiler.. and it looks great.. I'll have to post pics when I have the car put back together to show ya.. and I wasnt sure about buying it because we all know aftermarket doesnt fit all that well.. I was amazed on this fitment.. he also told me if I wasnt happy with the fitment, he would refund my money and PAY to have it shipped back to him.. Good guy to deal with.

It comes with all the gaskets, gromets and bolts.. instructions area kinda dumb, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to put on a spoiler.. OH and all the screw points are reinforced... thats nice too.. I'll get a pic later tonight posted up of what it looks like..
                  MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
                  http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123

their is the spoiler auction. all you do is include 50 more bucks (total of 220) in the other charges feild, and in the txt part just put ur paint code. peopole on ls1tech were raving about the fitment.

Comment

ive been thinking about getting an ss spoiler sometime...i have an rs and i just dont like the spoiler..

Comment

Originally posted by sjw515 View Post
                        ive been thinking about getting an ss spoiler sometime...i have an rs and i just dont like the spoiler..
                        :eek: what? how could you... i would love an RS spoiler... they are awesome

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6 View Post
                          :eek: what? how could you... i would love an RS spoiler... they are awesome
                          I smell a saleeeee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X