Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which taillight route?

Originally posted by notsonic View Post
    ...can you do nite shades with a matte or satin finish? that might look better than gloss.
    it can be done, mine are satin. doesnt show well in pictures against the rest of the Gloss black car, tho...

and i say IF you do niteshade, go all the way...if you niteshade the whole light w/ a satin finish, it'll tie the back of the car together, but IMO if you leave the backup light, you'll have a pewter car, satin tailpanel, satin lights and then this random contrasting white lens popping out at you...

Comment

Originally posted by mattyacks View Post
      i dont get why people like that painted back panel...i think it looks so bad. no offence
      neither do i.. its a copycat of the old first gen berger cars

didnt like it then, dont like it now

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer View Post
        if you're keeping the berger, then don't shade the tails. Stick with 93-96 as they flow better with the hatch lines.
        x2.
        The blacked out tails mess up the lines of the berger. it just looks weird! like you cant see where the berger panel ends and the light begins..

and, i must have missed the part in your first post where you asked for opinions on the berger.. hm.
        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
        2006 S60- Sold
        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

I was driving behind a Camaro last night with the 93-96 tails and I must say I also like that a distinct portion of the lights blink when you got your signal on or braking as opposed to just parts of the red. Really a minuscule distinction but I guess 93-96 just doesn't appeal to me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X