billet grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billet grill

Im looking at all these billet grills on ebay. ive emailed them but am recieving no anwser. but how does these usually attach. i was thinking they attached to a stock grill, but i have removed mine. some say they attach to stock location, but i dont get it since they have small screw and our stockers had push in things to hold it on. any help from you guys with one of these would be great.

Re: billet grill

You screw them into the stock location with the other one out obviously.

I've heard of some people zip-tying it there too.

Comment

alright just wanted to make sure. think im going to paint it black behind it, as well as paint the grill black. looked for one already power coated black, but to no avail.

Comment

this is an intervention........... DON'T BUY ONE.
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

lol why is that.....dont get me wrong i love the slp grill u have, but no way im droping that kind of money on one.

Comment

I just bought one but haven't had a chance to install it yet. My car is in the body shop because some jackass ran into it while I was in class.

Comment

Originally posted by lilchubby View Post
              think im going to paint it black behind it, as well as paint the grill black. looked for one already power coated black, but to no avail.
              i would advise you NOT to paint a billet grille. i believe i remember a post awhile back from Gr8, where he said he painted his and it's chipping badly; again, IIRC.

take the time to find a powdercoated one...you will be MUCH happier

Comment

dont paint behind it. i am one of the few that thinks it looks better body colored behind the grill (depending on the car color i guess).

Rip the stock grill off, and screw the billet one in. takes 2 minutes.
                2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                2006 S60- Sold
                2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

yea im gonna put it on with the body color still their to start with and see how i like it. as for painting the grill itself i dont see why it wouldnt stick as long as it is prepped right.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X