Got some new stuff, carbon fiber mhmmm.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got some new stuff, carbon fiber mhmmm....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some new stuff, carbon fiber mhmmm....

What's up guys? Been a little while since i posted here, but i still check once and awhile. Well anyway, got a new job and finally got some extra loot to throw into my "whip". VIS Carbon Fiber SS hood. It's not functional, but all the ducting is there. I'm happy with overall fit and finish. Thumbs up! I also got a freedom designs one piece spoiler, painted it myself. Best damn spray paint job you'll ever see. Got it from LM Perf., thumbs up on both. Also got a set of drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads all around from r1concepts on ebay. Again thumbs up! Finally duplicolor red caliper paint, kit is $15 bucks and well worth is. if you were thinking about it, get it. As you can tell I've been a busy boy.

<a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Re: Got some new stuff, carbon fiber mhmmm....

<a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

Why did you go with the Carbon Fiber hood instead of a regular OEM SS hood? I always thought the color on them was weird and it never really went with anything.

Comment

Car looks good, not a big fan of carbon unless it's on a black car or a 250k+ italain, so yours is a good fit.
        Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

not a big fan of the wing, but it works...

Comment

Your camaro looks awesome:tup:

Comment

I like the hood on it and the calipers/rotors, but the one piece spoiler looks like there is gaps under it, doesn't look right. Might try a 3 piece spoiler, or a SS spoiler.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

i'm gettin the same wing. that one or the 3 piece one which is taller i think.

looks kinda nakid without ground effects though. gronud fx compliment the wing.

Comment

looks good. I'm not too sure about the spoiler though... and it could use some gfx as well!
                  2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                  2006 S60- Sold
                  2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Look like the hood needs to be adjusted a little bit more. I would paint the hood after and get your old gas door back. Over all it looks good.

Comment

CF on black= big nono

otherwise looks good!
                      Y87 Package
                      MANUAL CONVERTED, Pro 5.0 Shifter
                      Pacesetters, Magnaflow Cat, Cutout, Flowmaster

MOGOB APPROVED!
                      BONE APPROVED!
                      VANBIBBER APPROVED!
                      KRISTEN APPROVED!

Vice Prez.
                      Team Black...TEAM EMO
                      sigpic
                      Come on kids! Get a Calendar!

Comment

Paint all of the hood except for the scoop... so it would be like a carbon fiber manta... thats pretty sexy
                        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                        2006 S60- Sold
                        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

I agree on the spoiler on the spoiler, but if its what your into then by all means..

Not the hood. NOt a fan of CF hoods on cars besides white, red, and black cars. so kudos on that.. suprised it was a good fit the way it looks. ALSO.. This is the big one.

Your rims.. I have seen a dozen snowflake rims painted black.. they never did look good. but yours with the polished lip looks amazing.. Think I'll spend the money on a hood instead of replacing the rims right away.. lol Great job on it man.. also where did you get your gas lid.
                          MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
                          http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

I like the first pic the best, everything looks great to me, keep up the good work! :tup:

Comment

how do u like the 1 piece wing? if u could trade it..would u trade it for the 3-piece wing? (not the RS wing, the taller version)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X