Before / After

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Before / After

color is great as well as the black outs. im just not a fan of those silver bolts outlining the corvette rims , i think it would look better solid black with the chrome lip. i know they cam like that but id rather find the same wheels without the bolts or just get a pair without them and paint them myself. other than the wheels awesome car 8**

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
      Looks great, but it seriously needs to be lowered! :)
      Lower was the first thing I thought as well. Clean car though.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti View Post
        Looks good. I would have to say I prefer the whistler mod over those headlight covers though. I've never been a fan of the covers. Overall, very nice.
        And I would say I have to agree... But I'll be getting black dual CCFL halos soon. The covers are temporary to keep my color scheme aligned right

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
        Those are some crazy looking tread on the tires.
        Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta; love the tires

Originally posted by Meatyshells View Post
        kinda reminds me of how my car used to look, fyi those tail light covers are going to warp your tail lights
        Lots of people have been saying that, but honestly, I'm in 120 degree weather here in las vegas and heat does amazing things no matter what; plus I don't drive my car that much for the tailamps to get that hot through it's shield. But I will be spraying blackout on my tailamps

Originally posted by kristen View Post
        are you going off roading
        No, I don't want to scratch the paint too bad

Originally posted by slver 3800 View Post
        color is great as well as the black outs. im just not a fan of those silver bolts outlining the corvette rims , i think it would look better solid black with the chrome lip. i know they cam like that but id rather find the same wheels without the bolts or just get a pair without them and paint them myself. other than the wheels awesome car 8**
        Really? Lots of people have the same opinion of you about the rivets but I like them cuz they're unique to me; it accents the black and doesn't make the rims look completely plain

Originally posted by Bonemaro View Post
        Lower was the first thing I thought as well. Clean car though.
        I will be lowering it as soon as I get my new suspension along with my engine swap

Thanks guys for all the input!! Keep em coming :rock:

Comment

im in az its just as hot here, i would take those off, i had them on my car and it warped them pretty bad. bought some new tails and haven't had a problem

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

alright ill take that into consideration.. i'll be blacking out the rears soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X