T/A hatch on a camaro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T/A hatch on a camaro?

possible swap or not? i really like the look of the wrap around wing on the T/A and was curious if it was possible, but i havent been able to find any pics of it done.

Re: T/A hatch on a camaro?

no sir. Don't think so, at least.
    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
    2006 S60- Sold
    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Lol. Someone told me I should do this on my Camaro. I'd rather not...

But I did wonder if it was possible.
      '99 Camaro
      '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
      '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

The hatch itself should physically fit, but the fenders are taller at the hatch on Camaros than they are on Firebirds. While I think you could put in on and open and close it, the fenders simply wouldn't match the hatch. If you were to put TA rear fenders on it though...
        -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

On second thought, after looking at the two side-by-side, I don't think it would fit without also swapping the rear bumper and tail lights (as well as the rear quarters).
          -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

nah shouldn't and if i saw that on someones f body i would rip the spoiler off with my bare hand and shove it up their nose....

stick with the 3 piece of the ss spoiler
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              On second thought, after looking at the two side-by-side, I don't think it would fit without also swapping the rear bumper and tail lights (as well as the rear quarters).
              yeah and the rear quarters are welded into place...

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Simple solution, buy a Firebird/Trans Am. Problem solved.
                <b>1995 Pontiac Firebird</b> || 3.4L V6

Comment

Anyone have a pic of a t/a hatch on camaro, im curious to see what it looks like now.

Comment

After reading this thread I looked around for one but couldn't find any. I'm sure someone can photochop it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X