How much will a good paint job cost? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much will a good paint job cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much will a good paint job cost?

just like the title says, how much would a paint job cost that isnt gonna look like azz, thanks

Re: How much will a good paint job cost?

your post isnt very informational...are you looking to do a color change? how much prep work are you willing to do? is there damage that needs to be repaired? whole car needs to be repainted? with a paint job the old saying holds true, you get what you paid for.

Comment

Well that varies greatly depending on who is doing it. I've had body shops quote me anywhere from $2100 - $3000 just to paint my car the original factory color! I'd look around you're area to see what the body shops charge.

Comment

shfifty five

around 3k for a good paint job
        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
        2006 S60- Sold
        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

im looking to do the same color, i have a few very small dents and few cracks in the front bumper as well, so basically im looking at 3k for a good one

Comment

well its a TON cheaper if you do all the prep work yourself, it all depends on who you go to, ask to see some of their work, ask what you can do to save money, they will walk you through it. Its going to cost me about $400, but Im painting it myself..

Archer
            MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
            http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X