I messed up my side fender its cracked - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I messed up my side fender its cracked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I messed up my side fender its cracked

here is what I did I opened up my drivers door and the end part of my door that goes to the hood area I guess was caught on my side fender and when I tried to open my door my side fender was cracked I can't understand why would this happen good thing my car hasn't been painted yet or I would be mad *** hell

has this happened to anyone else here I think my drivers door my be off track or something or a bolt probaly came out of the door or something I sure need some help though

Re: I messed up my side fender its cracked

Need a door?? Lol Whiteys got both still LOL!! That sucks dude! the hinge probably bent a little. Thatd be my guess, never heard of this happening though

Comment

I might be needing a door or either a side fender how much are you charging for the door or the fender . I just figured something out sooner or later whitey will be living through my car from all the parts I have to replace. We will figure out something though to fix this problem Im just glad I didn't get my car painted yet like I had planned to

Comment

Originally posted by eric v6 View Post
        I might be needing a door or either a side fender how much are you charging for the door or the fender . I just figured something out sooner or later whitey will be living through my car from all the parts I have to replace. We will figure out something though to fix this problem Im just glad I didn't get my car painted yet like I had planned to
        Well im gonna be using the fender for mine, but if you need a fender I thibk rock auto would have you covered, for the door, it's HEAVY So I'd say 200+shipping

Honest I dont think it'll be the door, maybe the hinges man.
        Last edited by IwannaCamarosoBad; 08-25-2008, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Happened to me while i was cleaning my car i guess i pushed the fender in and when i opened the door it chiped the paint, I stuck my hand in the gap from the top and just poped the fender back out

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X