So I'm thinking about painting the maro. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm thinking about painting the maro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm thinking about painting the maro.

I thought about a gun metal metallic gray... but i kind of want to keep it the medium patriot red...but i don't know who i could get to mix the paint since it's not made anymore (i think).
    Any suggestions?

Re: So I'm thinking about painting the maro.

u can get any paint code made, talk to whome every is going to spray your car and they will get it for you. If your spraying it yourself go to paintscratch.com. I love gray, my gray is a touch different though. My second favorite color is patriot red. Goes really nice with black accents

do u know the paint code or atleast the years and on what cars that color is from, ill help u find it

EDIT: my bad, didnt see it at first on paintscratch for 93-96 3.4 but its code is 87/WA5328. Doube check though - u r talking about the factor chevy colors correct?

http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi 3rd from the bottom...Order away!!!
    Last edited by usp55; 08-26-2008, 11:07 PM.
    1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
    Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, PS Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint
    sigpic

Comment

Do something different! Red cars are like belly buttons... Definitely do something different.
      g8 gt orange :D
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

More realistic pic of that color just for reference
        [IMG][/IMG]

Patriot red is seldom seen really IMO, much deeper than your standard red
        1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
        Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, PS Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint
        sigpic

Comment

This one?
          photoshop!

(that car belongs to an old lady btw... shes the boss)
          2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
          2006 S60- Sold
          2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate View Post

This one?
            photoshop!

(that car belongs to an old lady btw... shes the boss)
            That's a great red, but it reminds me of that nearly impossible to blend-in Mustang red from a few years back.

Comment

1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
              sigpic

Comment

Color of my Camaro: Monterey Maroon Metallic

Comment

Sorry i haven't been on to reply or anything. But yeah, I'll be the one painting it. I haven't done it yet, but i have all the crap to do it with. I've done some research on painting vehicles, and i figured if it doesnt go right for me...sand it back down and then let someone do it. I kinda like that orange, but not sure. I love the patriot red thats on the car, but i kinda want to do something different ya know. USP55 i love the black accents on the color.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X