First Pictures of the Camaro...Ever! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Pictures of the Camaro...Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pictures of the Camaro...Ever!

Well, to my knowledge.

Still actually completely stock looking, which is probably the way I'm going to keep it. Only things done to the car are the rear lettering and shorty antenna.

Just cleaned up a bit yesterday and since it's an amazing Labor Day I decided to go out and take my first pictures.

Only future plans I have are clear front and rear side markers and maybe Y2K's after I wear the tread off of these tires. Sadly I do not have the money to just throw away tires :P Let me know what you guys think anyway.

More very similar pictures that I didn't feel were worth posting are on my new FQuick.

Re: First Pictures of the Camaro...Ever!

Just the way I like my Camaros.. Stock looking.. Very nice and clean.. Giid job on the photos.

Archer
    MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
    http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

looks nice, but what am i seeing around the wheel wells??

and please remove the pin striping ;)

Comment

Beautiful car.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments.

As for the wheel wells, that black thing is some type of rubber bump protector thing, perhaps similar to the ones lining the edge of the doors. The ones on the doors I was able to peel off and clean up but it seems like these won't come off as easily after a bit of prying.

And the striping must have come with the car, where the stripe is there is an indent in the paint. I don't think removing the striping would be a good idea haha

Comment

I'd put a little more elbow grease into the wheel wells, it would clean it up a lot.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

like peel the striping off and use some goo gone and elbow grease. id say do the same with the molding, will make it look so much cleaner. it what i did the week i got my camaro

Comment

Yeah, I've tried removing the rubber protectors, but they didn't feel glued on like the ones on the edge of the door that I peeled off. It was a few weeks ago that I tried it but it seemed like they were clipped on and if I remember correctly there may have been indents in wheel well. Yanking them off would be an easy solution but I wasn't really sure what was under them so I put it off.

Does anyone else have those, or use to have those, on their car?

Comment

very nice car :)

take a heat gun to them and then take them off. little goo-gone and you'll be fine.

swing the car by lower pottsgrove pa for a photo shoot :wavey:
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I'm currently living at my house at school outside Trenton. I have no clue where Lower Pottsgrove is, all I know is I'm not even 30 min. from Philly here.

When I get a free weekend I'll go back up, get my Goo Gone, yank that **** off and hope there aren't any new holes in my car. Like I said, I get the feeling they're not glued on but clipped (?) on but I'll mess around with it some more. I figured it looked like **** the first time I tried to pull them off but I never really gave it much thought after they didn't budge easily.

Comment

bout an hour from trenton.
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X