borrowed a camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• borrowed a camera

so I took a few photos today...shined her up a bit. Also thinking I may have some dough coming along so was curious as to opinions on any appearance mods I might do...(and please don't say take the bra off...i know its there...i know you don't like it. I don't mind it.)

Re: borrowed a camera

Comment

Save a horse ride a Firebird.. lol ur plates..

Nice man.. but whats with the travel bag on the nose?

Archer
      MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
      http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

lol...I know about the Bra...I get it...people aren't a fan...but it serves its purpose in Wyoming as a DD

Comment

no i get the bra... with stones, dirt.. but with pics, she has to be bad, and slowly take it off. lol

Archer
          MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
          http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

Nice car!

Next mod....tips?!?!?

I think firebirds should have 2 double tips coming out the back.

Comment

the bag doesn't look so bad on your car. congrats on keepin it clean. Maybe some window tint?

Comment

I could live with a black bra on a black car. Doesn't look TERRIBLE. But consider the clear adhesive bras. Probably get a complete set and installation for $500-$600. Wouldn't even know it's there. Just something to think about.:)
                Red 96' A4 Firebird
                Audio Audio and Autotek
                Check it out here!

Comment

lol thanks for the input guys. and the paint under the bra isn't in real good shape...wasn't when i got her, and I didn't have the $$ at the time to repaint, grandparents bought me the bra to protect it...it all kinda worked out. And the clear thing is a good idea...never thought about that...although seems to me to make that look good I'd have to repaint the bumper anyways, and if I drop 500-600 bucks I suppose that is what I would do, just get it repainted. And I thought about tips...but I really kinda like the 2 big 3"s that came with the magnaflow....

EDIT: got the tint already too....I am not sure what % is there....but she had it when I got her...and its fairly dark...

Comment

Looks good.

I'd recommend a shorter antenna and some black out taillight covers.

Comment

maybe some trans am rear tail lights or night shade the ones you have now shotie antenna paint your brake calipers and get some cross drilled and power slot rotors those would really dress the car up but it looks good keep it up

Comment

yeah i think the honeycombs would look good....any ideas on where to pick up a short antenna?

Comment

Originally posted by dgreet77 View Post
                          yeah i think the honeycombs would look good....any ideas on where to pick up a short antenna?
                          You can make your own.

Take stock antenna, get the ball off of the top. (Pilers may be useful)
                          Cut Antenna to desired length.
                          Put ball back on top. Use superglue of some sort if needed.
                          Depending on how short you went, you might need to drill out the hole. I used a vice.

Comment

free her from the bra....(sorry had to put it out there)
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
                              free her from the bra....(sorry had to put it out there)
                              lol. i know you are the ultimate hater of the bra...and she'll take her top(s) off but she likes to keep her bra on. lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X