Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Gr8Schlotzky would be proud

holy **** man, this is awesome, great work :tup:

oh and as for the headlights, go to auto zone and pick up this 3m headlight restore kit, its like 20 bucks, and with some sanding and wet sanding it and polish, it makes the headlights look brand new and as clear as you can ask for.
    3M MAFIA
    ________
    | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
    Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
    sigpic

Comment

for the headlights you can also just sand them down with really fine sandpaper, like 2000, then 4000, then clear coat, and wet sand ect... I did that with my old durango and it was amazing.

Comment

I've seen the restore kit and while I've heard really good results with it I'm trying to use what I already have on hand. I only went up to 1000grit and just quickly applied the PlastX.(just because I've never used this product) I'll be going back at it with more 1000 and then 2000. Pics to follow.

Comment

Looks like you're making some really great progress! Undercoat is a good idea, but you might want to treat the rust around the bolt holes first. If nothing else, just spray on some rust converter or rust to primer spray. The thing about undercoat is that if moisture does get in, it will hold it in quite well.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X