clear or black corners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clear or black corners?

im thinking about getting the dual halos in black for a sebring silver camaro... but dont know what would look better as far as the corner lights.... which do u think would look better clear or black?

Re: clear or black corners?

I like the black personally.
    MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
    http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

On silver car , black , no question about it.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

KILL THE HALOS!

but if you haddddd to get some, silver
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

match up your halos and corners...black dual halos need black corners. exactly what i did---turned out great

[IMG][/IMG]

i even put in smoked lens projector foglights to match everything perfectly.
          Last edited by BallerMaro13; 03-12-2009, 10:10 AM.
          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
          gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

i agree the black does look nice. thanks

Comment

no prob bro let us know how they turn out
              pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

Some punka$$ at my university parking lot backed into my front driverside turn signal so now its busted. Are these hard to install? What do you think looks better on a red camaro?
                2002 V6 Camaro<br />1/4 --- 15.052<br />MPH --- 89.94<br />Mods: Flowmaster 80 series, SLP CAI, K&N Filter, Viper 791 Remote Start<br />Stereo: Pioneer DEH-P8600MP Headunit<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/highflyguy0824\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/highflyguy0824</a>

Comment

sorry to hear that man...that's the one thing i hate about driving mine as much as i do (until i get another car to DD)---every day is another chance for some idiot to wreck all my hard work :rant:

the corners aren't hard to install at all, it's just a matter of getting to them that's a pita. i ended up having to lift the car and take off the air deflectors/dams underneath and put them in from under the car. i'm sure there are other ways to do this though, i just went from under bc i was working under the car anyway on my foglights.

i'd certainly think they'd turn out great on red, but what else do you have done for appearance? they definitely need to be paired with lights or a grille at least.

sigpic

Comment

yea im probably gonna get them once i finish out this semester in may so ill post pics wen i finish.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyRacer View Post
                      Some punka$$ at my university parking lot backed into my front driverside turn signal so now its busted. Are these hard to install? What do you think looks better on a red camaro?
                      Black corners.
                      Plus if your buying some might as well get them. Stockers are just as high if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                        sorry to hear that man...that's the one thing i hate about driving mine as much as i do (until i get another car to DD)---every day is another chance for some idiot to wreck all my hard work :rant:

the corners aren't hard to install at all, it's just a matter of getting to them that's a pita. i ended up having to lift the car and take off the air deflectors/dams underneath and put them in from under the car. i'm sure there are other ways to do this though, i just went from under bc i was working under the car anyway on my foglights.

i'd certainly think they'd turn out great on red, but what else do you have done for appearance? they definitely need to be paired with lights or a grille at least.
                        i change mine out from the top, but i installed the halos headlights and corners at the same time. once you get the head light out its easy. good luck if u try to install halos...

i have a white car black halo and corner, stock grill with white camaro inserts

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                          Good to see the site is back up
                          by 2.8 Bird
                          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                          3 days ago
                        • FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X