Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever had your car egged?

Some people need to die...

I had an awesome night tonight, went and hung out in my girlfriend's dorm for a while, and finally ended up at the skate park just horsin' around. Then, on my drive home, someone decided it'd be a good idea to egg my car. No specific reason, just wrong place at the wrong time.

Which leads me to my point of people that need to die. I understand being a jack ***. That comes with the drunken state of befuddlement that most on campus find themselves in. However, when your drunken state stumbles it's fat *** into my life, we have a problem.

I just spent the last hour cleaning my car, and attempting to find the people who threw the egg. While I didn't find the people, I did manage to find a Hy-Vee grocery bag, along with two empty 24 packs of eggs. There is dumb, then there is pointless. This falls under the latter category, as now - for no fault of my own - I have a Grade-A Jumbo egg shaped dent in my hood, surrounded by some lovely paint chips, and cracked paint.

Now, believe me - I understand that my car won't leave college completely unscathed. I knew that coming into it. But when you egg my car? That's just uncalled for. An accidental door ding? Okay, it sucks, but it happens. Eggs? F**k that.

I'm trying not to break everything within arms reach as I type this, because, for those of you who don't understand, there are a few levels of anger.

1) Upset. You're upset. Something didn't go your way.
    2) Angry. You want to know who, and why.
    3) Raging. You want to know who, why, and then beat the sh*t out of them.
    4) Something indescribable, unless you've felt it. You want to know who, don't care why, and you want to kill them.

I'm pretty f**king close to four.

I understand not everyone has a car that they like, or care about - but that doesn't mean everyone has the same nonchalant bullsh*t attitude toward their possessions. I paid for my car, and worked my *** off for it. I love it, and I baby it. When someone attacks my baby, they had best be prepared for a f**king bloodbath, because that is what they ordered.

Sorry for the rant, but as I'm sure you all understand - I'm very upset.

Re: Ever had your car egged?

your right to be so upset, that's bull honkey.

Comment

I would of probably flipped out but I always park in the garage at night and most of the resturants me and the wife go to have vallet parking so there is someone watching it. Sorry for the bad night, do you have a alarm? I don't but plan to get one here soon. Make sure you double & tripple wash it so the eggs do eat the paint. Good luck.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

ssms -

I have the stock alarm on it, nothing fancy... but I was driving it at the time... Along a fairly main street, too... It cuts through the center of campus town (I'm at college, at the moment), and I've never had any issues before last night... I plan on washing it as soon as I get home today, (Moving most of my crap home, then coming back for finals on Tuesday).

Hopefully I can buff out the cracks and hide some of the chips from where it impacted my hood...
        On the bright side, it was right behind the passenger side headlight, so it's not detracting from the majority of my hood... but it still pisses me off beyond all belief.

Comment

some kid in highschool didnt like me for whatever reason.... not sure why.

i would wake up at all hours of the night to this same person egging my car in my DRIVEWAY. i never found out who it was but i spent countless hours/quarters washing my f*cking car at a f*cking car wash at 5AM (so i didnt wake any neighbors) in ALL weather....it was miserable...now i have 2 places where egg ruined my paint. i hate people

Comment

yes, driving at 5am i heard a loud bang on my car, had no idea what it was, looked over and there was an egg splattered on the side of the windshield/passenger side window

and it just so happens that the local highschool had no class that day

those idiots are lucky i didnt find them or i would have beat their faces into my car where the egg landed

Comment

Sorry for your misfortunes. I go to college where the school is smack dab in by the ghetto. Thank god I don't haz a brand new paint job and rims. I think that's why my car never got messed with.
              Leonard
              www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
              sigpic

Comment

dude completely understandable reaction i love my car like you do and when i got a hole in my hood while driving home i was soooo mad. I was like depressed for a month after that. Now getting your car egged and getting dents in it as well as chips and cracks i would be soo passed 4. Hope you find the ppl and everythings turns out ok.

Comment

o h*ll no! the man in the uniform would have to come get me and the ambulance for whoever did it when i found them! :cry: :mad: :rant::spank:

and i hope u find the loser(s)

Comment

the only thing thats happened to my car is silly string but it was like -10 out and it froze on

Comment

DAMN IT!!! yes I've had my car egged by a bunch of kids before.

My wife's car got egged by one of her co-worker who got fired. We can't prove that she did it, but we knew she did. It ruin her paint job.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

I've had my room egged... never my car though.
                        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                        2006 S60- Sold
                        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Somebody drew a **** on my car once with that car-art stuff. Needless to say I was pissed. He did agree to buy me a carwash after I let him hear it though.
                          94 Camaro convertible -- mostly stock
                          97 Firebird -- Project Car - kyb agx shocks, eibach springs, 3.42 torsen diff, aluminum driveshaft, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat-back. hptuners. not done yet.
                          98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

Someone threw an egg at my car once... whoever it was I think knew me well enough to know that I would break their necks if I found out who it was, so they just got it on the driver window, no damage, but still a pita.

Once someone "floured" my car... They dumped like 2 full big bags of flour all over my car and it rained that night. Woke up at 6am and was out in the rain hosing off and washing my car. Took forever to clean off and then the driveway was coated in flour. I found bread crumbs in my engine bay for months after that. If I had found who did it, they would have been in serious pain..
                            sigpic
                            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Flour?! jesus...

Yeah, I've calmed down quite a bit now... still pissed.
                              I considered filing a police report, so I could make an insurance claim on it, and potentially get my entire car repainted...

Then, too much time passed, and I lost interest.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X