Ever had your car egged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ever had your car egged?

Man, that's awful that ppl find that stuff funny---messing with another man's car is just too personal. I worry about other ppl damaging my car every time I take my eyes off her.

I'm a no nonsense kind of guy, and anyone that knows me knows to have their sh*t together around my car for fear of their life (helps to be a big guy)

When I was an undergrad we had some frat boys trying to pull a prank like this nonsense (egging cars and pulling fire alarms) right after I was healed up from a sports injury from football training. I saw them and they ran like hell from me and I chased one down the block and speared him down so hard it almost snapped his back---needless to say I had him in the dirt literally crying for help until the cops came and arrested him and shook my hand...gotta love a citizen's arrest.

eggs would be no match for a good ol' can of whoopa$$ sir.
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

if it didn't damage your car than wash your car, giggle a little, and remove the stick from your butt:wavey:
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by inheritthefire View Post
        Flour?! jesus...

Yeah, I've calmed down quite a bit now... still pissed.
        I considered filing a police report, so I could make an insurance claim on it, and potentially get my entire car repainted...

Then, too much time passed, and I lost interest.
        insurance wont pay for you to get your entire paint re-done on a 7+ year old car

they will only pay for the spot to get fixed, and thats after you pay the (mostlikely) $500 ded.

you can try, but i highly doubt that they will

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
          if it didn't damage your car than wash your car, giggle a little, and remove the stick from your butt:wavey:

I have a Grade-A Jumbo egg shaped dent in my hood, surrounded by some lovely paint chips, and cracked paint.
          ...:poke:
          2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

It's a $100 ded right now, and the reason I said that they would repaint the whole car, is that the shop will tell me "We can't properly match the new black on the hood with the car, so we have to re-do the whole thing." (I know the guy that owns the body shop.)

And, to Kristen -
            Have you ever seen what an egg does to a hood at 35mph? I literally have an egg shaped dent, surrounded by cracked and chipped paint. Giggling wasn't, and still isn't an option.

Comment

Then take the stick and hunt down the little sons of monkeys who did it and beat them with it

Comment

And, to Kristen -
                Have you ever seen what an egg does to a hood at 35mph? I literally have an egg shaped dent, surrounded by cracked and chipped paint. Giggling wasn't, and still isn't an option.

nope can't say that i have. i know what a whisper lid exploding in your engine bay from a nitrous back fire looks like

sh!t happens...that is what insurence is for
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

nope can't say that i have. i know what a whisper lid exploding in your engine bay from a nitrous back fire looks like

sh!t happens...that is what insurence is for

Wow... that does suck... However, as much as it sucks... it was still self inflicted. ;-)

Comment

Yeah where is that video again?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

self inflicted??? the he!l are you talking about son...you think i wanted that to happen:omg: twice :o
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Live by the bottle, die by the bottle.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

hopefully those rat bastards throwing eggs with collide head on with a person.
                          i have a feeling there whole family will go down one day... "O'doyle rules"
                          Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

self inflicted??? the he!l are you talking about son...you think i wanted that to happen:omg: twice :o

Haha, you may not have wanted it to happen, but it still happened based off of something you did to the car... not a bunch of drunkards hiding along a road with eggs. :)

Comment

I had my truck egged once they still have not found the bodies of the ones that did it.

Comment

once, i have a camera on my house for security. I found an egg on my driveway i was like wtf? i went back and watched the tape. the retards missed haha and this was my moms big *** SUV

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X