Updated pics of the BallerMaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Updated pics of the BallerMaro

Car looks good. That is one of my favorite colors on these cars. Just a few suggestions; if you decide to do the berger panel, buy a spare panel and paint it. That way if you ever want to change the look, you'll have the stock one that matches the car's paint. Another is that I wouldn't recommend a 21mm rear sway bar for the V6 cars. 19mm is about the biggest you want in the back before the handling is negatively affected. I'm not sure if you have aftermarket shocks/springs, but don't put in a new rear sway bar until after you address those two first.
    '99 Camaro
    '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
    '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

good point---i'd definitely want to have the original panel in case i didn't like the black better or want to switch at any time. the sway bars aren't a necessity at the moment since i've got a stb, sfc's, lca's and panhard, but yes i do have eibach springs and kyb shocks. i plan on switching to adj QA1's before i'll do sway bars but i'll definitely do more research on proper sizing for my setup.
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Man I love that color on Camaro's.

Its tempting I may want that color when I paint my baby.

Im not sure about the law in California. Currently I dont have a plate in the front but never got any warnings, matter of fact never gotten pulled over period in my Camaro. Anybody know?

Comment

stainless steel brushed doorsills
          i bought mine at ws6store and a few other little things i love mine it really sets off the car really well with the chrome rims

Comment

good to hear, already on the to-do list
            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
            gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

dang im loving tht! :cool:

Comment

If someone wants to change the color of my car in this pic with photoshop ( i would but im in iraq...) so he could get an idea of what his would look like that'd be great! happy camaro'ing.

#1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X