New front grille and extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New front grille and extras

Here is my Billet grille, nose emblem and SS stainless steel insert. Came out pretty well. I haven't waxed the front end since I need to pull it off for the intercooler and new radiator/ resovoir. Hope you like them.
    Attached Files
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: New front grille and extras

nice emblem! car looks gr8.... imo it looks a lot better since u took the headlight covers off

Comment

Originally posted by venom3300 View Post
      nice emblem! car looks gr8.... imo it looks a lot better since u took the headlight covers off
      Ha,ha,ha,LOL I knew someone was going to comment on the covers , thought it would be later on though and not so quick.LOL My wife wants the covers on but once I took them off , can't remember what reason , I just left them off and liked the look again. I have the Black ones and clear and won't be putting them back on, had to put the foot down,+ buy her some fog lights for her Vue for $90.LOL Thanks for the comment.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

lol the headlights were the first thing i noticed... i added foglights to my camaro so i wouldnt have gaping holes, and ya them things r expensive lol... wish my car was black lol

Comment

Nice looking car. And if you wont be using those headlight covers anymore i would be more than happy to take them off your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelrunner View Post
            Nice looking car. And if you wont be using those headlight covers anymore i would be more than happy to take them off your hand.
            Let me see if I can find my other mounting kit so I don't have holes in the front, Are you looking for the carbon fiber ones I painted blacK or the clear ones?

Comment

Originally posted by venom3300 View Post
              lol the headlights were the first thing i noticed... i added foglights to my camaro so i wouldnt have gaping holes, and ya them things r expensive lol... wish my car was black lol
              I took out my fog lights and I'm just waiting to pull the rest of the bumper out and mount the intercooler behind the grill so it will be shiny looking through there. My 6000K HID's I had in my fogs will be going in my high beams since the low and highs stay on together when the highs are on. Anyone that flashes me will get a big bright light.LOL So I will have some fog lights with housings and regular bulbs for sale here soon.

Comment

looks good...and ya, looks alot cleaner without the covers....you beat me in getting the rest of your stuff...Im still waiting on my letters (ordered them the other day)

Did you end up going with etched letters? I was thinking about getting them for the extra 12$, but I wasnt sure how they would look on a all black car with no flat berger panel...

and your grille seems to smile more then mine does...I think I may need to bend mine a little...did you just bolt yours right up?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I have no CAMARO in the rear so it stays all black, it looks like its smiling because she knows the turbo is coming.LOL My grille just went right in , most of it is cut out for air flow though the center , there is only one screw on each side. When I take the front clip off I will add a couple more or at least make a support bracket to help it out. I need to take the rest of my bumper support and fog light mounts out for my intercooler to fit.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                    Let me see if I can find my other mounting kit so I don't have holes in the front, Are you looking for the carbon fiber ones I painted blacK or the clear ones?
                    Sent you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                      I took out my fog lights and I'm just waiting to pull the rest of the bumper out and mount the intercooler behind the grill so it will be shiny looking through there. My 6000K HID's I had in my fogs will be going in my high beams since the low and highs stay on together when the highs are on. Anyone that flashes me will get a big bright light.LOL So I will have some fog lights with housings and regular bulbs for sale here soon.
                      nice :)... mine is a 01 so i just had big holes on the sides lol

Comment

ahhh car looks amazing! im gettin my car painted and its between black and this blue:

where did you get the steel ss hood grill? i have the regular black one
                        1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
                        1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
                        1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
                        2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Very nice touch. I like it.

Have you sent up your intercooler yet. That can be a good grille to cover up your intercooler.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
                            ahhh car looks amazing! im gettin my car painted and its between black and this blue:

where did you get the steel ss hood grill? i have the regular black one
                            Ebay,FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post
                              Very nice touch. I like it.

Have you sent up your intercooler yet. That can be a good grille to cover up your intercooler.
                              Not Yet , I need to do that & pull the rest of the front bumper and put in my bigger radiator.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X