• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Schlotzky's got RIMS!

^ haha u deleted my post

Comment

haha i was wondering what happened..and i just niteshaded my side markers and my third brake light. but i ****ed the brake light up though..the vht was like..cracking. so im gonna look for a new brake light. anyone?

Comment

mod pwn!

he's got the power

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

looks great man. im jealous haha

Comment

sick rims man, how much for all 4?

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
              mod pwn!

he's got the power
              wht happen to freedom of speech? lol

Comment

Originally posted by venom3300 View Post
                wht happen to freedom of speech? lol

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was America.
                2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                2006 S60- Sold
                2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
                  haha i was wondering what happened..and i just niteshaded my side markers and my third brake light. but i ****ed the brake light up though..the vht was like..cracking. so im gonna look for a new brake light. anyone?
                  Mine ****ing did that too! I couldn't understand why. I sanded it all off.. well I took a metal grinder to it as carefully as I could. It's all I had besides sanding it down by hand with a 400 grit paper. Yeahh no. It took the VHT after I had the grinder on it.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

i think it might have been because i put another coat on too soon? maybe i'm wrong, but ima sand it down again tomorrow and retry

Comment

Originally posted by a-master View Post
                      sick rims man, how much for all 4?
                      200 bucks :P
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I know this is going to stir things up, and I know everyone will want to smack me for this, BUUUUTTTT...... I think you should have stuck with black rims with a polished lip. Your car has almost developed a "trademark" look, and I completely understand that you wanted to get rid of the shooters, but if it was MINE, I'da gotten black c6zo6's... But they do look nice btw, but now you don't have that "trademark" look; all stealthy-like. But they're nice and definately an upgrade. I wish someone with photoshop skills would photoshop some black z06's on my car... in a post that has gone un answered...congrats anyway.
                        #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
                          200 bucks :P
                          YOU SON OF A....im sorry, i seemed to have lost it there for a second, what i meant was, great buy partner!
                          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
                            I know this is going to stir things up, and I know everyone will want to smack me for this, BUUUUTTTT...... I think you should have stuck with black rims with a polished lip. Your car has almost developed a "trademark" look, and I completely understand that you wanted to get rid of the shooters, but if it was MINE, I'da gotten black c6zo6's... But they do look nice btw, but now you don't have that "trademark" look; all stealthy-like. But they're nice and definately an upgrade. I wish someone with photoshop skills would photoshop some black z06's on my car... in a post that has gone un answered...congrats anyway.
                            i kinda agree in the sence of black wheels with the murdered out look was cool, but those new ones look BA!
                            Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate View Post

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was America.
                              thats one of my favorite episodes

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
                                I figured if the chrome starts pitting and flaking on these, I'd get 'em powder coated black, because I still am partial to the murdered out look.
                                sigpic
                                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X