z06 rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z06 rims

old body style zo6 rims? OR new body rims? I like them both, but am curious as to which one actually looks better... i have a black '01 camaro, by the way.

I initially was thinking to go with 18" blacked out old style z06 rims with silver rivets, but i've seen a few pics of the new style rims on the fbody and it also looks really good (maybe better).

Also does anyone have any suggestions for a good tire for this rim, with a decently low profile and nice tire wall?

Re: z06 rims

c6 z06 ftw! without a doubt.

schlotzky just put some on his black 90's 4th gen and they look great.

as far as tires, it depends on what you're looking for out of them---is it a DD that gets a lot of miles? do you drift or autox? need them for all-weather handling? or just high performance summer?

i'm about to buy a beater to DD so i went ahead and threw some nitto nt555 ultra performance summer tires on mine--- they're not great in bad weather, but they work their magic as far as grip and handling backroads/drifting, so i love 'em.

blizzard picked up some c6 rims for his black 4th gen and wrapped them in nittos, i think he's pretty pleased.
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

yea its a DD and i'm looking for primarily spring/summer/fall tires that would be good in rain and inclement weather of that sort.

What profile are you guys wking with on your setups?

Comment

gotcha. well here's a lil help with tires: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/home.do

^that site will tell you available tires for the specific size you need, tread ratings, styles, and performance of each. good stuff.

i'm running 17 x 9.5 z06's on all 4 with 275/40/17zr nittos
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

nice... thx man

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X