Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My NBM Camaro with a silver z28

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
    Well venom, if the 6 cylinder gets juice and goodies, so does the 8. otherwise its not a fair race. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    u play fair, ill play to win!:stp:

Comment

bud you ain't gonna win much if your daddy don't let you mod anything

Comment

lol. Well this is the way I see it... If a honda or some other slow from the factory import dumps say... 50 grand into the car to make it fast... and brags about how he can beat a stock z28 or somthing, then its biased because the z28 is stock. so it really isn't impressing to anyone... you see where I am going with this? and bigair, do you have an 8? or were you mocking me? :D
        Last edited by unvmyrs; 06-17-2009, 12:50 AM.
        #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
          bud you ain't gonna win much if your daddy don't let you mod anything
          STFU lol jk

i meant if i was trying to beat him :p

Comment

no, unvmyrs i was mocking you (i wish i had an ls1!), and now that you put that into perspective with a damn ricer, i'm all for it!

and venom..i knew what you meant..

lookout4theyeti - is that 5% tint on the sides?
            Last edited by bigairboarder44; 06-17-2009, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
              lol. Well this is the way I see it... If a honda or some other slow from the factory import dumps say... 50 grand into the car to make it fast... and brags about how he can beat a stock z28 or somthing, then its biased because the z28 is stock. so it really isn't impressing to anyone... you see where I am going with this? and bigair, do you have an 8? or were you mocking me? :D
              no but if they spent 5k and beat the z28, tht would still be inpressive

Comment

I've got 5% on the rear window, and 15% on the sides

And not trying to keep this completely off topic, but in regards to being impressed by a car beating a stock ls1.. I am very impressed by even our cars when we can beat stock ls1 camaro's for the sole fact that when we race people normally in our class, it would surprise the hell out of them. Hell, theres so many cars faster than an ls1 that the argument could go for them too.
                2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Yeti, you couldn't have put it better, you're exactly right. It was moreso just for fun, but yeah...
                  #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

i think that ur wheels would look better on his car....not saying that ur dont look good on urs. Just that i hate black C5 Z06s with rivits on them.

87 Firebird RIP
                    96 Camaro RS RIP
                    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

i love his cme looks great no he needs tint your looks great

Comment

Navy Blue Metallic has to be the best color. Ever. Those wheels kick *** too.
                        94 Camaro convertible -- mostly stock
                        97 Firebird -- Project Car - kyb agx shocks, eibach springs, 3.42 torsen diff, aluminum driveshaft, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat-back. hptuners. not done yet.
                        98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

Hah thanks guys, love the compliments

Nick's planning to ditch the c5's soon, and he has something similar to mine in mind, so we'll see. IMO, the wheels he has look great in person, but 18's definitally look better on these cars than 17's all around. I LOVE my 17/18 setup, It looks mean in front angle shots I think, and I believe he's planning to go with the same size setup. All I know is I think I would be less satisfied if I had gotten all 17's or all 18's.. I just love the staggered height
                          2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X