T-top Leakage...well sorta lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-top Leakage...well sorta lol

well my t-top don't leak exactly but some how water on the driver side gets trapped in the t-top so when i hit the brakes after it rains it poors on my jeans, comes right out of the front. but ive checked the carpet and other areas and it doesn't leak...just curious if anyone has had this problem and fixed it

Re: T-top Leakage...well sorta lol

i have had this problem once in a while in HEAVY rain, i think the trick is pretty easy actually....

look at the T section in the middle. go to the back of it closest to the sail panel...there should be a like 2 inch rubber "weatherstripping" piece the slides into that tiny gap...if that pops out for any reason thats when i would get a little bit of water.

Comment

i have this problem too, only in heavy rains tho when the car has been sitting on an incline.

niko what piece are you talking about lol sorry im confused.

Comment

mine drips a little in heavy rain. i think i just need new weatherstripping... im sure the last owner never put armor-all or Vaseline or anything on them...

Comment

well i checked the weather stripping..but mine is leaking....ok where the t-top interior piece meets the driver side piller in that little groove where the rod comes out to lock it in if you take the t-top off and look and it front side facing you its the empty hole is where it come from... is this where im talking about... and yea niko97rs im sorta confused too lol
          Last edited by JMULL; 06-18-2009, 06:58 AM.

Comment

ill try and get a pic later today for you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS View Post
              ill try and get a pic later today for you guys
              that would be great!:D

Comment

i have mine "fixed" for now with slide greece for brass instruments (its kinda like Vaseline)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X