Little Shoot SHow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Shoot SHow

2000, 97K. ha ha and Dont bother tellin me i need wheels or whatnot, I know. Im done throwing money into this whip. I just wanted to kick it with the online F-body community. sorry but some of you guys nit-pick on others whips. it is what it is

Edit: My Apologies. My car photos are down since I deleted my photobucket account for some reason. Prolly b/c of privacy reasons (i.e. google search of my name). I'll follow up and re-post the originals including some updated pics.
    Last edited by HeadyFirebird'00; 10-16-2014, 12:42 PM. Reason: Update
    Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Re: Little Shoot SHow

Looks good. :tup:

One suggestion, and you'll find this one easy: a little tire shine can go a long way.
    '99 Camaro
    '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
    '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Looks very nice! NBM is one of my favorites, and you've kept it very clean! But I'd have to agree with pace on the tire shine.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

alot of things you can do to that car for pennies to clean that up.
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

its a god start with that color. My personal fav is the Firehawk wheels on those color birds

87 Firebird RIP
          96 Camaro RS RIP
          94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
          02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

looks good unlike mine that a huge crack in the bumper from the previous owner

Comment

It looks nice.

I like the stock wheels myself. I used to have the C5 wheels, but I sold it and put the stock ones back.

It looks more original to me.

I added the bird symbol that I made:

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

i think i have a few pennies laying around
                Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

invest your pennies in tire shine, clay bar, and a bottle of polish and that bird will turn some heads

Comment

it always does :) those items are always stocked

Comment

Hell ya they are always stocked, some products are more expensive than brake pads

Comment

wait. time out. now that i think of it, that thing is shinninininng pretty nicely. wth you guys talking about! damn gina! ok im drunk enough with that talk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X