Sunset Orange Metallic Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunset Orange Metallic Convertible

The stock front and rear markers don't look too bad on that color, but I'd say a black berger panel with some kind of fillins, some whistler modded headlights, short antenna and maybe different wheels would really set the car off and match with the black top too. I'm also a big fan of the RS spoiler, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority on that topic. Car looks good though and I'm amazed to see somebody else from MD's eastern shore.

Comment

I think your car would look great with an ss spoiler,(you can find them on ebay for 245 shipped to your door painted to match, all you do is bolt it on and go)

These tips from afterthoughsauto.com

http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/dual-exhaust-tips.html They are corsa clones for a great price.

and some rear C-A-M-A-R-O fill-ins (also ebay for about 12 bones)

IMHO the berger panel, billet grille, and halo headlights are too much on most cars... remember just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Comment

I just posted a picture of my car with rear fill-ins in the stripe thread right above this, if you want to see how it looks.
        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
        2006 S60- Sold
        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

i think whistler mod the headlights and change out the wheels but dont go chrome. you should def. take off the stock grille, either leve it off or go with a black version of steve or the black grille that has the bow tie. it would look good with the stock ground fx and the 3 piece

Comment

i absolutely love this color. but however i really dont like convertibles lol.

I couldnt really tell but maybe remove the side moldings? and all the stuff every1 else mentioned are all great ideas.

if you're thinking exhaust/intake, the sky is the limit. true duals, loud and raspy or deep and rumbly, check out the exhaust section and listen to some of the sound clips for ideas.

gl with your car.
            1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
            1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
            1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
            2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X