New Pics of the Camaro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pics of the Camaro!

Hey guys, just waxed and detailed my car the other day for the 4th of July weekend, and took a few pictures too. I finally got some decent pictures of the rims too (17' American Racing Rebels with 275 Firestone Firehawk low pro tires) Thanks!

Robby
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
    sigpic

Re: New Pics of the Camaro!

Robby

sigpic

Comment

looks damn good man!

any plans to lower?
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

thanks man! yea ive been debating lowering it or not, the only issue is that with the stock ride height right now and the current rims/tire setup...anytime i go over a big bump you hear this loud scrape...which is the top of the rear wheel-wells scraping against the tire :/ idk yet im trying to decide if i do the lowering kit (prob eilbach) once i make enough $$
        btw absolutely love the color on your camaro
        Robby

sigpic

Comment

ahh i see, well even if you dont plan to lower, invest in some double adjustable lca's and an adj. panhard rod to even up the geometry on those back tires (i can see from the pics what you mean---the back wheels are set too far back). i have some on mine and can adjust the back wheels front to back and side to side, right on the car with just a few turns of a wrench---makes a world of difference. check out lmperformance.com.

thanks for the props on my color :tup: very few ppl have it so it gets a lot of extra looks.
          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

oh and i'd definitely recommend an eibach pro-kit when you save the money. i'm sitting on 275/40/17's x4 lowered close to 2" and it turned out great with the supporting suspension mods. put it on your to-do list man.

you might also want to check out your bump stops too---i had to change mine when i did my rims, they were shot to hell.

sigpic

Comment

thanks man for the advice, im definently going to look into those parts, especially the eilbach springs since ik those arent that expensive. I owe ya one
              Robby

sigpic

Comment

no problem at all.

check these out---they're what i picked up and they work fantastic. good sale too.
                http://www.lmperformance.com/18853/13.html

between my lca's, panhard, springs/shocks, stb, fat tires, and subframe connectors, the 'maro handles like a champ on the twisties. start upgrading that suspension!

sigpic

Comment

awesome, awesome ride.

whered you get the seats? are those the leather covers i see on ebay? they look too good thou.
                  1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
                  1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
                  1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
                  2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

thanks man, those seats are actually real leather seats (not covers) i got them from Hawksthirdgenparts.com
                    Robby

sigpic

Comment

the seats are cool man and i like the pedals too

Comment

thanks man, haha picked up the billet pedals at autozone for like $30, great little mod and its real metal haha not the cheap apc plastic neon ones
                        Robby

sigpic

Comment

needs to be lowered and rear fill ins
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

VERY NICE looking camaro! LOVE the seats....

Comment

hawks? how much did that set you back a good 500-600?

I think blk camaro rear fill ins and black out the tail lights would complete it.
                              1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
                              1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
                              1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
                              2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X