X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Pics of the Camaro!

^chrome fill-in's to match the rims

definitely niteshade the tails
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

damn man looks good :tup:
      3M MAFIA
      ________
      | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
      Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
      sigpic

Comment

hey guys thanks alot for the compliments, its always good to get feedback on the car. It will probably be lowered once i figure out a few suspension problems and for the rear fill ins...do you think thatd be too much? sorry to ask but anyway someone could do a photoshop of the back of my bumper with black fill ins? i dont have photoshop on my computer :/ i think black would look good but chrome might be sweet too?
        Robby
        2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
        sigpic

Comment

I have a pair of petals from autozone that the brake keeps falling off.

What did you do in order to keep yours on?. I'am about to bust out with the Mighty putty. :(

Comment

hahaha RIP billy mays! he was a role model of mine since i want to go into advertising and sales,

what did i do to keep them from falling off? well mine came with metal brackets that you slid around behind the pedal and tightened perhaps urs is different?
            Robby

sigpic

Comment

Same thing with those little bendable metal brackets. They will stay for a few days and the **** keeps falling of!.

The Gas petal ain't bad because I bent the brackets backwards on those ones and they are on very good.

Comment

Swweeet ride! Lov the color!! Had a '95 Bird the same color, lots of looks on the road! Got '97 Bird now with the sus lowered and I got all mine from lmperformance! It's ridding on 275/45 Yoko's w/ ATI 17x9.5 and no problems at all with suspension or ride height! Check out lmperformance!!!!!! can post a pic if you want to see it lowered w/wheels?

Comment

thanks again guys for the compliments!
                  yea i love the bright rally red, such a good color but....the police really love it too :/
                  yea if you could post a pic of it or pm it to me thatd be good, itd be interesting to just get an idea of what it looks like lowered with the same rim set up as i do.

and for the pedal covers, mine also came with those like metal zip tie things, idk what they are called, but they look like this http://www.curbly.com/uploads/photos...ties_large.jpg

and are metal and you use a screw driver to tighten it around the pedal, that worked for me perfectly fine
                  Robby

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RPDRed6 View Post
                    thanks again guys for the compliments!
                    yea i love the bright rally red, such a good color but....the police really love it too :/
                    yea if you could post a pic of it or pm it to me thatd be good, itd be interesting to just get an idea of what it looks like lowered with the same rim set up as i do.

and for the pedal covers, mine also came with those like metal zip tie things, idk what they are called, but they look like this http://www.curbly.com/uploads/photos...ties_large.jpg

and are metal and you use a screw driver to tighten it around the pedal, that worked for me perfectly fine
                    Ill give it a shot with the metal zip ties before I try the mighty putty :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X