Best cleaner for stains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best cleaner for stains

The turtle wax does work good for stains. However if it is Blood you are best to remove the seat and carpet if affected and burn them then get rid of the seat frame at the Junk yard or some such. That way the police will not be able to trace the DNA back to you.

Comment

Just use bleach on blood 1 to 10 ratio or more if your worried straight bleech if you want to get rid of blood alot of ways to get rid of DNA, finger prints if you have the time steam the area to over 100 % humid or more I forget and it will lift the oil off the prints and they will start to break up. Learn alot of tricks in the Academy, watch a video on how to make Meth using a propane bottle, then showed what happen when a guy was using that method with a leak , blew the sh!t out of the pllace. Thats why crime sceens and any meth labs police come across they are suppose to let guys in suits break down the lab so nothing explodes and officers are not exposed to the chemicals in the air. Since the chemicals will stay inside the walls until a hazmat team can go in a strip everything down, so it can be livable again. Mine anyways is just deoderant from wearing tank tops and leaning on the seats , also the painters left over spray on the drivers seat, pissed me off, called up and he said he would use reducer to take it off. I said no way it mihgt bleech the black cloth and hung up on his @ss, for what I paid for the paint job and dent removals 4-5 and fiberglass the rear in , the paint is outstanding so I can't complain too much about it but I will go back if I can't get th clear coat off so he can take car of it. First thing I told him was No overspray on the rims and the seats there about what my car is on kelly blue book.LOL Seats were $400 a piece and they help my back when i drive with the memory foam and extra lumbar support. I guess I made this a little too long , sorry. Thanks for the suggestions though.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

maybe try the good old vinegar and water scrubbing?
        Robby
        2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
        sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOmvdeNa67E
          1999 v6 Camaro M5
          Automatic to Manual converted
          Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
          !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

Originally posted by mestupryan View Post
            Thats funny, my wife actually uses Kaboom for the shower and sinks.LOL But I will try the resolve first , I'm almost done with the steering column and making a mess, so will see what works after that. Thanks all for the suggestions.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Well I got the stains out , I went to checker and was looking at all the stain removers, picked up mothers and saw a can of Turtle Wax stain removal with Oxy clean and had a plastic brush on the top of the can. So I bought them both , we have 2 dogs and my wifes Vue always needs cleaning because the dogs like car rides. The Turtle wax W/ Oxy clean work outstanding, would def. recommend it got rid of the clear coat over spray on a area on the seat and grease & oil. Looks new again in the areas I did , might do the whole seats. Thanks again for the replies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X