• Show
Clear All

Re: Detailed convertible bird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6WfBpn2Woo

that's not that quick, my 3.1 monte beat a 95 f250 powerstroke

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
      If he "beat the ***" of a twin turbo diesel, in a v6 firebird he must have been pulling a yacht.

Even the new powerstrokes, that come with twin turbos are quick... Im not sure if thats what he was getting at, that its stock truck, or if its a modified twin turbo powerstroke.

Maybe he wasnt in the throttle, maybe he left the parking brake on... Something doesnt add up

Ive got a single turbo diesel, and theres no way, in hell you'd even have a chance.
      They are not that fast, com'on now. I've beaten one before way back then.

I'm digging the gold stripes. That's a nice bird. I notice the front decal is on fire. lol Now that's truly a FireBird.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

I didnt even notice that in the picture lol. gold stripes were on it when I bought it, i didnt like them at first but they grew on me.

Comment

Originally posted by J3$$3 View Post
          I didnt even notice that in the picture lol. gold stripes were on it when I bought it, i didnt like them at first but they grew on me.
          Yeah, I've seen that gold stripe too on a black TA. And you know what? I remember that TA having a gold color wheel. It looked pretty sweet.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Any pics with the top down?

Comment

7.3's are slow as balls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPZGxZXmmsE

A lightly modded diesel will beat a v8 sports car, most people think they are slow.

My truck beat my buddys cobra mustang multiple times, my truck weighs over 9k lbs, a mustang probably weights 3,500 id guess.

And I dont drive a ford, never would, dont even like them to be honest.
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

the 6.0 storkers had 2 turbos. A small one for low end and a big one for higher rpm's. They were turds.

Comment

Originally posted by Opontee View Post
                  the 6.0 storkers had 2 turbos. A small one for low end and a big one for higher rpm's. They were turds.
                  WRONG!

6.0 was a single turbo, they didnt introduce the twin turbo til the newest generation of powerstrokes, the 6.4L.

A small, and large turbo, to make power smoother and reduce turbo lag.

They really arent that slow for being stock.
                  *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
                    WRONG!

6.0 was a single turbo, they didnt introduce the twin turbo til the newest generation of powerstrokes, the 6.4L.

A small, and large turbo, to make power smoother and reduce turbo lag.

They really arent that slow for being stock.
                    thanks for the clear up. don't really know all that much about furds, don't really care, but I did know that they put 2 turbos on something.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X