Do they make these/sell these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they make these/sell these?

Hey guys does anyone know if you can buy like a temporary clear cover for the front of your car? im driving on a long trip this weekend up north and the roads suck and have had a fair share of rocks put knicks in the front bumper and hood of my camaro :/

im thinking like just a clear film that you put on and then take off?
    Robby
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
    sigpic

Re: Do they make these/sell these?

walmart used to sell a spray on temp coatings in blackand clear and it washed off it was meant for a temp bra for your car in the auto cleaning section that should work fine :)
    2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
    1991 3000GT VR4
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

they sell clear bras for the car made by 3m...you need to have someone professional install it though...and it costs a little bit...I wanted to get it on the front of my car after it was painted...except for the price to have one put on was more then it would cost me to repaint the front later...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

3 dollar masking tape
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I made one myself for $5.

There's a store near me called Bed Bath & Byeond, and they sell clear table top covers. I had someone help me stretch and stick it over the front of my GTO, then took an exacto knife and cut out the hood/fender grooves, radiator air inlets, etc. Worked great for the long ride through Bug-Town! Afterwards, I peeled it off and the bugs went with it. :tup:

If you have unwanted creases in the finished product, use a hair dryer set on HOT. They should smooth out with relative ease.
          sigpic

Comment

The clear bra's don't require professional installation, it may be reccomended but its not like it requires a factory trained installation tech to install them.

From my experience seeing them, you can hardly tell they are on once you install.
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X