Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• repaired!

from this http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=97212

looks better than she did the day i bought her. (in 2007 that is)
    body shop did a great job, and all the insurance stuff went pretty good.

lol this has to be my favorite part, that's under the bumper. lol i took this picture cause im sure that pretty soon im gonna go scrape this on something and i wanted to remember it when it was perfect.

all i need is a damn center cap and it will be perfect. anyone know where to get one?

Re: repaired!

man she looks great :tup:

makes me miss the days when my paint was flawless and pristine...
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

looks really gud:tup:

Comment

looks good. the bumper and fender had to be replaced? i had similar damage over the winter some duechebag drove up and hit the car then drove away. except the body shop cut corners because of insurance and my fender only had a stress crack in the paint and they tried to just paint over it an now with the heat it came back out.

Comment

Yea, I'm glad you had a good experience... it looks very good, and I like the picture of the underside of the front cover... lol...

When I had mine done, I took it to a place that was recommended by a friend, and they couldn't manage to match the color black... they replaced a fender and a bumper cover... and they were both different colors as well as both different from the original...

yours looks good though :)
          Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
          Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

2 thumbs up
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

thanks guys

the bumper was broken down at the bottom where all the screw holes are and bent pretty bad, the fender was cracked as well. so it couldent be fixed

the other side of the bumper had been cracked and repainted before i got the car and it was slowly getting worse, im not glad i got hit, but it did fix that problem.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X