Powder coated wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder coated wheels

Finally got around to posting some pics of my car with the powder coated wheels.

Re: Powder coated wheels

Did you buy them powdercoated or did you have them powdercoated yourself?

looks good btw... I like the red stripes and red calipers
    Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
    Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

I had a one of my dad's friends powder coat them for me, and i have actually took the stripes off a couple weeks ago, so now its rollin' all blacked out!

Comment

looks good..i'd black the sidemarkers out if i were you though

Comment

All black is where mine's headed soon... you just can't go wrong with it... x2 on sidemarkers
          Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
          Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

since i took the pics blacked out the marker lights, and took it to get the windows tinted but was having problems with the shop and only got the sides done. they had the car for three days and still couldn't get the back window done:cry:. But they did end up doing the sides for free:rock:.

Comment

look sick as sh!t, how dark did you go on tint?
              3M MAFIA
              ________
              | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
              Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
              sigpic

Comment

love the rally stripes, howd u get those on? paint or just a vinyl? ive been thinking about picking some up, wheels look awesome too!
                Robby
                2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                sigpic

Comment

how much did you spend on that? i think it's kinda a waste of money for a set of stocker rims. and invest in a big bottle of tire shine
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

look sick as sh!t, how dark did you go on tint?
                    Thanks six shooter, the tint is actually 35%, i wanted to go darker but the cops around here are strict on tint.

love the rally stripes, howd u get those on? paint or just a vinyl? ive been thinking about picking some up, wheels look awesome too!
                    A buddy of mine owns a graphics company, they were just plain red vinyl

how much did you spend on that? i think it's kinda a waste of money for a set of stocker rims. and invest in a big bottle of tire shine
                    My dads friend gave me a good deal on the powder coating, plus i wanted to keep it stock looking, but stealthy at the same time. Ive got a bottle of shine but i only use it when im going to a show or cruise.:banana:

Comment

Your camaro is badass, reminds me of my monte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X