High Rise TransAm hatch on Firebird car! HELP!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Rise TransAm hatch on Firebird car! HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Rise TransAm hatch on Firebird car! HELP!!

Hey you guys, i recently put my new TransAm hatch on my 2002 firebird. The issue is this, when the strong arm hatch supports are on it the edges flare out and it sticks up about half inch. when there is no strong arms on it, it sits perfectly flush. I know for the TransAm's you have to use a different size Strong Arm support, and i bought those but still have the exact same problem. I am stumped... Please help me out!
    Thanks,
    Dave

Re: High Rise TransAm hatch on Firebird car! HELP!!

use one of each? lol

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

they still stick out on both sides.

Comment

The hatch sticks up 1/2 inch?

Along the back edge? or along the sides?

There should be 2 rubber bumpers that you can adjust for the back height

Comment

i tried adjusting those. and i even pulled them off. it fits flush around the top of the glass and then as it runs along the sides of the fenders, it creates the gap. I am trying to get a hold of some smaller 28" strong arms to see if that will do the trick. im stumped though.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X