finally updated the look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: finally updated the look

ahhh gotcha, i forgot you have a bird. niteshade the honeycombs then and you're golden.
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

and sorry about the threadjack lol but would some cold cathode tubes in the nostrils of mine look a little too rice? i personally think it'd look pretty sick.

Comment

i'd have to see it.
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

now my car ain't black but this is where i got the idea from

http://www.paveglio.com/firebird/200...s/IMG_0322.jpg

but it'd obviously be for show only..i wouldn't drive with them on..unless i wanted to feel badass or be a total doucher.

Comment

overkill imo. hid's would look way better

now get yer own thread ya bum!

sigpic

Comment

yessir..
              /threadjack

anyone else's opinions on the daytime shots?

Comment

ok fellas i'm curious as to what you guys think of the daytime pics...be honest.

they're on page 4 before we got off topic

sigpic

Comment

Ok. So I thought about it. The lines run really well with how you taped off the reverse lights and how the berger panel is black. But I would like to see the berger with a nice shiny gloss to it because it would go better with the shiny tails and pretty much the rest of the car. Take some clear coat to those tail lights, some 2k grit and some rubbing compound with a buffer would make them slick as hell. It just looks like they have the orange peel in the pics.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                    Ok. So I thought about it. The lines run really well with how you taped off the reverse lights and how the berger panel is black. But I would like to see the berger with a nice shiny gloss to it because it would go better with the shiny tails and pretty much the rest of the car. Take some clear coat to those tail lights, some 2k grit and some rubbing compound with a buffer would make them slick as hell. It just looks like they have the orange peel in the pics.
                    yeah i was going for kind of a satin black low gloss look---so i succeeded in that, but i did put a light layer of clear coat in already, so does it really need more shine? i've always thought of a true berger as close to a matte black so it doesn't look like i stole the panel off of a finished black camaro lol. but i have no objection to adding more clear, i just dont want it as shiny as the rest of my paint---am i on the right track?

trust me i hear you guys on the tails, i just havent had the chance to polish them since the vht has cured, but i will.

sigpic

Comment

Looks good , I still vote for a more glossary finish. I like the revearse lights the way their tapped off , original, I like it.
                      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                        hmm, maybe his is already off?

i dont have a good closeup profile pic but this should do:
                        [IMG][/IMG]

ps- clean enough for ya flaming? lol
                        i hate you a little bit more now, I WANNA HAVE C6 WHEELS!

Btw, i think if i had a camaro, i would do the berger mod!!! i like bergers, but not mcdonalds bergers...

i think what you did looks awesome man.
                        Last edited by flamingchicken; 08-07-2009, 01:31 AM.
                        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Nice look baller. :D reminds me of someone I know... lol you definately need an SS spoiler now... although I have to say, I'd lose that bowtie emblem on the berger panel. It just looks out of place; or get a 3800 decal or somthing...and I'm going to have to agree with everyone else and say make the panel a little gliossier. Mine is more of a semigloss. are those stainless fillins?

this one is cool cuz the camera caught the reflective part of the lights...
                          Last edited by unvmyrs; 08-07-2009, 04:52 AM.
                          #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

not a fan of black berger but yours looks great with your car ballermaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X