24"s on a Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 24"s on a Camaro

here i got one too i saw this at school one day in case you cant see he has plate things behind the wheels hiding the brakes and are painted body color.

Comment

sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i think that all of those cars are a fasion statement and should be treated as such. we should reward them for their awesome acomplishments in forming the perfect look with a free one way trip for their cars to the moon.
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
          i think that all of those cars are a fasion statement and should be treated as such. we should reward them for their awesome acomplishments in forming the perfect look with a free one way trip for their cars to the moon.
          No, just the rims and truck suspension. no need to get rid of a good camaro that could be stripped down and saved, lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
            X2

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Haha I would have put a note on it but I didn't have any paper or a pen in my car... also I don't want to get shot at... seriosly though I live in Richmond it's like the 14th most dangerous city in the U.S.

Comment

& just think...when i bought my camaro, i thought the 17's were "HUGE!"-aside from the ugly factor, can u imagine what this did to his stopping distance?!?-my other car is a '71 monte carlo & i'm starting to see those cars done this way to & they look just as stupid!-maybe i'm feeling the generation gap but if that's what "cool" loks like, then i must not be cool anymore...& suddenly, i'm o.k. with that concept-lol!

Comment

daaayum that looks so gangsta, i want that shizz fo sho...

yall think i could fit some 30's on my camaro yo?
                  *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

^fo shizz my nizz.

i'd say 32's will fit with a bfh mod lol.
                    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

The one on 24's is just plain nasty, the green one is a little better, not much ........... just a little

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X