Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: interior ideas

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
    Heres the boot for the auto and some Spearo GTS Touring seats.
    haha, carpet on the dash makes me chuckle...its a sign of old age...lol

as for interior, as long as you dont go painting everything orange and putting neons all over the place, your good. like for me, all i did was replace my center console lid, and detail the whole interior. Its amazing how just getting the little dust out of the crevices makes your car stand out.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
      haha, carpet on the dash makes me chuckle...its a sign of old age...lol

as for interior, as long as you dont go painting everything orange and putting neons all over the place, your good. like for me, all i did was replace my center console lid, and detail the whole interior. Its amazing how just getting the little dust out of the crevices makes your car stand out.
      Theres nothing left under my dash , too many years in the AZ hot sun took care of cracking it and breaking into pieces. Only way is a dash mat to keep it looking decent.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by VF1Skullangel View Post
        That post makes me wanna throw in my Ferrari 360 modena seats right now in the car!.:naughty:
        They are really great seats with memory foam and extra padding, Def. great for driving with a bad back.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          Theres nothing left under my dash , too many years in the AZ hot sun took care of cracking it and breaking into pieces. Only way is a dash mat to keep it looking decent.
          i saw an idea on here i havent tried yet but you super glue it then put a vinyl layer of stuff over it and it looks good
          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

ive got the ss door sills...pretty cool. where is the boot from for the auto?! i would say custom leather interior do black with like "2000 firebird" embroidered in white in the headrests or something with the bird in the middle 2000 on top firebird on bottom then call it a day
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
              kinda/sorta interior thing i'm doing is the polished brushed aluminum door sills which you can get camaro or firebird on. looks amazing when you open your doors---very next appearance thing i'm doing along with a SS spoiler.
              I was looking at getting those...but that would sorta ruin the whole blackened out look I was going for. An SS spoiler sounds fun though.

For my interior, just going back to stock would be nice for me. There's lots of broke stuff in mine.

Meaty, those mats look nice. I must get some:drool:. In black.

Comment

i wanna redo my seats but i wanna get my seats redone, i wanted to do black leather with a swade insert and silver stiching, and an embroided bird in the back between the bucket seats but thats gunna cost a lil bit, lol.

Comment

meaty, best looking interior ive ever seen on an fbody!
                  Robby
                  2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DaBird19 View Post
                    i wanna redo my seats but i wanna get my seats redone, i wanted to do black leather with a swade insert and silver stiching, and an embroided bird in the back between the bucket seats but thats gunna cost a lil bit, lol.
                    i think a set of black leather seats would look awesome, check hawksthirdgenparts.com, thats where i got my set of red leather seats from :)
                    Robby
                    2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                    sigpic

Comment

your red seats are awesome... think i told you this before lol.

im still waiting on a good deal here on the forums for a set of blk leather seats/front/back
                      1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
                      1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
                      1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
                      2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

wait do you have pics of your red seats?

Comment

i was wondering i have chrome paint that i used on the grilles on the outside of the car. can i spray the knobs ( a/c knobs, etc.) with the chrome spray, or do i have to prep it first??

Comment

when i painted mine white, i just used some gray primer, white spray paint, and some hi-gloss spray to finish it off.

im no pro, maybe schotlyz can help you out more.
                            1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
                            1996 Chevy Camaro Z28

Comment

does it look gud or does it start to look ****y after a while?

Comment

the color doesnt change but soon it wont seem to stand out anymore guess it loses its shine, you can add some more gloss to it then i suppose.

i remember seeing someone on here getting their ac pieces professionally painted at a shop for like 85 bucks and turned out real nice.

maybe u could look into that.
                                1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
                                1996 Chevy Camaro Z28

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X