'bird needs work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'bird needs work

Hi all, let me introduce myself a little. I'm 20, hail from ohio, and a junior in college. I have decided to replace my current beater with a '95 Firebird 3.4 auto (slow and boring, but it will change), white with charcoal grey interior. It will be mine officially once we get a chance to sign the paperwork all over, but the deal is already negotiated.

Anyway, this bird has a nfew problems, but for $1500 I can't pass it up. The headlight motor on one side was replaced with an off-brand unit and won't stop properly. Is there a way to adjust this?

Also, the windows are manual, and the driver's window has a problem with the regulator. It will roll up and down fine except the top 1/2" or so and then it needs help. I can't find directions how to fix this or parts online anywhere, I'm going to look at work today (I work at AutoZone) but I didn't know if anyone had some solutions to my woes.

Thanks in advance

Re: 'bird needs work

welcome and congrats.

as for the window, take the door panel off and adjust it up slightly. sounds like some clips are loose or broken?

and as for the headlight does it go up and down fine but just make a grinding noise for a while?

Comment

Midgets smell funny
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS View Post
        welcome and congrats.

as for the window, take the door panel off and adjust it up slightly. sounds like some clips are loose or broken?

and as for the headlight does it go up and down fine but just make a grinding noise for a while?
        both motors run, but the driver's side (aftermarket replacement motor) doesn't stop properly. It will go all the way up and then click a few times like the motor wants to keep running, and the same when it goes down. the motor won't stop when its supposed to

Comment

....the plastic gear inside your headlight motor is stripped, you can fix it by takin it out and either A. flipping it around B. getting a new gear C. getting a new METAL gear as a permanent replacement. ( I would do C)

Comment

http://www.rodney****man.com/corvette.html

http://www.top-downsolutions.com/pro...roducts_id=128

Comment

thats rodney di ck man lol but without the space

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse