good deal on halos and HID kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good deal on halos and HID kits

Just thought I'd post this for you halo whores. Although I don't think I have ever seen THESE halos before, but they come with an HID kit too. It looks like a good deal. Now there will be a 5 dollar finders fee...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...Q5fAccessories
    #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Re: good deal on halos and HID kits

nice, the halo on my lights is crap its florescent.

do you have these on your car?
    1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
    1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
    1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
    2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

I got ones that are very similar, but chrome and clear front signals/side markers, and back side markers for 196.00. I haven't install them. Those of you that have have them install, How's the color wiring in our signals (camaro 99)? I know that is ground to ground (black to black?). Halos+LEDS power wires (white) to what color wire? In our signals, Is really black for ground? What colors are for signal, and for parking? I know that signal wire is not be used.
      Attached Files
      Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Comment

I would love to get those, but I wouldn't even know how to install them.

Comment

Originally posted by tbonebuggs View Post
          I would love to get those, but I wouldn't even know how to install them.
          What I read about, is not difficult. If we're not sure about the color wiring in our signals, we can do it trial and error. What I know is that black on the halos + leds is for ground. It is matter to try wire by wire. It may take some time, and I don't wnat to take too long. That's why I've searching and asking to make a fast installation during the first hours in the morning. Working outside with no shade (my only choice) after 10 am here in the Texas border with Mexico, is like working in a oven.
          Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Comment

just checking

9005- is high beams
            9006- is low beams

correct?
            1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
            1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
            1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
            2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Yeap.

Comment

Originally posted by borispeed View Post
                Working outside with no shade (my only choice) after 10 am here in the Texas border with Mexico, is like working in a oven.
                Ever been to Iraq or Afghanistan? It's like 135 degrees today, its Fuc*ing hot out.

Anyways, no I do not have those; I don't particularly care for that specific model. They're different. The only halo's I'd ever buy are the ones that ballermaro has on his car. Post some pics up BALLER. Anyways, I just thought it was a good deal for someone, headlights and an HID kit. CHeap. They're very easy to install by the way...
                #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

HAHAHA We know english, spanish, and chinese!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
                    Ever been to Iraq or Afghanistan? It's like 135 degrees today, its Fuc*ing hot out.
                    I can't understand how people can survive over there.

Comment

I have these headlights on my car with my HID kit too, I can vouch for the quality of these lights. The projectors are actually very good, with a crisp cutoff and very nice light output
                      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
                        just checking

9005- is high beams
                        9006- is low beams

correct?
                        Yes, but these headlights are H1 projectors for the low beams, with stock 9005 for the highs
                        2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
                          The only halo's I'd ever buy are the ones that ballermaro has on his car. Post some pics up BALLER. Anyways, I just thought it was a good deal for someone, headlights and an HID kit. CHeap. They're very easy to install by the way...
                          haha thanks man, I have the dual halos with 8000k hids on all four corners (fogs 'n lows). I'll post up some pics later when I get a chance, I'm on my work laptop and can't get to my photobucket lol.

In the meantime, my avatar is the halos with the hids.

I'd like to see those actually installed before I'd bite, but they look decent. I have learned through all of my trial and errors with the 'maro that you certainly do get what you pay for---so watch out for the "too good to be true" deals fellas.
                          Last edited by BallerMaro13; 08-23-2009, 08:03 PM.
                          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                          gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti View Post
                            Yes, but these headlights are H1 projectors for the low beams, with stock 9005 for the highs
                            just for referenece, for my projectors the bulbs are H3/H4
                            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                            gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                              I'll post up some pics later when I get a chance
                              I'll be waiting for you pics.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X