Interior LED's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior LED's

I suppose this would go in this thread. But has anybody in here done interior LEDs? I have a streetglow music interface and about 150 LEDs. I wired up 16 reds and 12 whites and put them in all four floor boards (Front Drivers side white, passenger red. Rear is the opposite colors on each side) and i have an EL wire that i haven't found anywhere to but, much less how the heck to mount it to anything. I tried to get Pictures and videos off my phone of them flashing and while they were on but its crappy and you cant see them at all. :cry: Has anybody done this? I'm looking for ideas because i have a crapton of LEDs left! :stp:
    auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
    15.11@91.14
    Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Re: Interior LED's

LEDs like the actual bulbs or those neon strip things?

Ive replaced my cluster, dome light, reading light, basically all interior lighting to a blue LED light.
    1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
    1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
    1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
    2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

I have done similar, but red led. I have convertible so less options for placement. I put 3 sets of LED lights under the passenger and driver side. Undre glove compartment and steering well light up nicely. Nice lady next to you she she wll have great red legs :) haha

Comment

I just soldered up individual LED bulbs in parallel with like....around 400ohm resistors sot hey didn't burn up. worked nicely.
        auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
        15.11@91.14
        Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X