Turn signal problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn signal problems

When I use my passenger turn signal, it just stays on; it does not blink. What can I do to fix this problem?

Re: Turn signal problems

change the burnt out bulb FTW

Your turn signal burnt out, either front or back turn on your 4 way flashers and see which one isnt blinking and youve found your problem then change it

if not that then change the blinker fluid

Comment

Originally posted by homedog119
      if not that then change the blinker fluid

You beat me to it. And while you are at it, look underneath the car on the passenger side, right before the rear wheel and make sure that your flux capacitor is getting enough power to it.

Comment

think he found it?

Comment

Don't know, maybe he needs to go Back to the Future to find what he's looking for.

But, on a serious note........do like homedog said and turn your emerg. flashers on and see which one is not blinking and then change it out a.s.a.p. before you get a ticket for failure to signal, even though you thought you were.

Comment

Thanks for the info; I had a 55 Chevy before this car and was not sure if there was a blinker switch some where.
            P.S. The Flux Capaciter is working o.k, but the time circuites are all messed up; I will have to go to Kragen for those I guess

Comment

You should check the gerbil inside the light too, never know when he's fallen asleep running that little wheel.
              \'99 3.8 Firebird<br />Red, T-Tops, Chrome Dante 17\'s, Cold Air Intake, Free Ram Air, K&N Filter, Flowmaster Duels, Performance Plugs/Wires, CATless, Smoothed out Lid<br /><br />Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint...<i>Firebird Power!!</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                Good to see the site is back up
                by 2.8 Bird
                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                3 days ago
              • FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X